Leads with Statement
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Leads with Statement

Hi

Can anyone assist me with finding a solutions where I can receive MCA leads with statements ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 325 Ryan Shiroky's Avatar

I feel like this would not only be illegal, but unethical as well... That might just be me though...

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Shiroky View Post
    I feel like this would not only be illegal, but unethical as well... That might just be me though...
    there are already companies that do this Ryan. As long as the application grants the company the ability to share data with 3rd parties, it's going to happen. My question though is, if you can get as far as the point where you are collecting docs, why would you sell the lead at that point? Why not just close the deal?

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    there are already companies that do this Ryan. As long as the application grants the company the ability to share data with 3rd parties, it's going to happen. My question though is, if you can get as far as the point where you are collecting docs, why would you sell the lead at that point? Why not just close the deal?
    A premier "lead seller" has decided to only sell "packages." Meaning completed apps, etc. I asked him the same question; "why not just make the money on the deals yourself?" His reply was basically this; if by submitting the package the deal is 30, 40, or 50% done - then he's smart to cash in and pass on the rest of the costs to the broker / funder.

I honestly lost all respect for the guy - for other reasons, but I do see his logic.

Hi

There is nothing illegal in what I'm asking for I just want to focus my efforts on closing the deal and not waste my time for looking leads.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Me too. I just want to close deals all day and not worry about leads. Sign me up!

Senior Member Reputation points: 325 Ryan Shiroky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Me too. I just want to close deals all day and not worry about leads. Sign me up!
    lol that is legit funny

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Shiroky View Post
    lol that is legit funny
    knowing MCNetwork personally though, I think he was serious lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zchex View Post
    Hi

Can anyone assist me with finding a solutions where I can receive MCA leads with statements ?
    Now that I think about it Zchex, I think David Ross sells those kinds of leads. Pro Leads Nyc 718-684-4073

Senior Member Reputation points: 903 Scott Williams's Avatar

Get ready to pay. I feel like I have seen lead companies advertise those types of leads for $100-$125 per lead. That will drive up your marketing budget quickly.

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Williams View Post
    Get ready to pay. I feel like I have seen lead companies advertise those types of leads for $100-$125 per lead. That will drive up your marketing budget quickly.
    Yes. Buy 10 packages for $1,000, or spend $1,000 on sending out 1,000 letters?

Also, definitely shop around with multiple vendors if you MUST buy these kinds of leads. Get reviews, etc.
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 10-15-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Leads with Statement

Price sounds about right $$ per lead

Everyone has a different definition of a lead.

You can buy a piece of crap for $2. These leads will be resold hundreds of times over and are likely not warm or qualified. They're just names and phones #s of people that may have expressed an interest in some kind of loan at some time in the past.

You can get a good lead with no statements and no docs exclusively for $200. You can also get the same $200 lead for only $50 but it will be resold to 4 or 5 other companies simultaneously and you will compete for it. The lead will also be sold again 30 days later, 6 months later, and 1 year later as an "aged lead" at a substantially reduced price.

$200 for a lead with no docs is fine if it's qualified, hot, exclusive, and won't be sold again by the company you buy it from. You also better have a good closer and outlets with a high approval rate.

One thing I never liked in this business is that the company you buy a lead from sells it to all your competitors at the same time and then sells it over and over again in the future. You can spoof your UCC filing name all you want but your merchant will continue to get poached in perpetuity because your lead vendor is handing out their contact info.

Member Reputation points: 35

so... 5 leads for $1,000???

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zchex View Post
    Hi

There is nothing illegal in what I'm asking for I just want to focus my efforts on closing the deal and not waste my time for looking leads.
    Nothing illegal...until the merchant calls up totally irate that some company he has never heard of is pulling his credit

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Nothing illegal...until the merchant calls up totally irate that some company he has never heard of is pulling his credit
    and files a formal complaint with Experian

I wouldn't spend more than $100 for the so-called "hot" and "exclusive" leads. I find that even with these types of leads, the closing rate is around 10-20%. If you spend $200-$250 for these, you'll be lucky to break even.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 10-16-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 903 Scott Williams's Avatar

Plus, maybe it is "exclusive" with that lead company but the merchant still probably filled out other apps online with other lead companies

Exactly. And once the "exclusive" lead is pitched a 1.38 factor, he gets sticker shock and starts shopping around. There is no such thing as an "exclusive" lead as long as the merchant has internet access or a telephone.

Member Reputation points: 27

[QUOTE=sean bash;3065]Everyone has a different definition of a lead.

Our company's definition of a lead.

“A merchant, who is in the market to buy a product or a service and is somewhere along the buying cycle
    and is willing to discuss with vendor(s).”

Sponsor Reputation points: 21

MerchantFinancingLeads is the right one for MCA leads.
    Last edited by merchantleads; 01-31-2014 at 01:00 AM.

Sponsor Reputation points: 21

MerchantFinancingLeads provide accurate and fresh data of merchants which help to close more leads.
    Last edited by merchantleads; 01-31-2014 at 01:01 AM.