Helping Declines
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Helping Declines

Is there a reason Lenders/ISOs/LeadGenerators aren't referring more of their declines to sources like Creditera?

It would seem like ISOs specifically would like to both earn referral fees for referring their declines to a service that can help the SMB and soften the blow of declining the SMB at the same time?

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Probably the same reason why people aren't eating at Joe's Burgers for lunch (on the corner of Main and Grand, $1.99 lunch special, limit 1 per customer, 555-9983).

Solid troll FUNd but in all reality why is no one interested in moving declines anywhere they can actually get help?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Cresthill gets submission all days that was declined by other Funding Houses. We make 3-4 Hour Offers and pay Double Digit Commissions...
    We have a Micro-Funding-Program (probably the largest) that makes offers from 2K. we also don't care about negative days unless they extremely excessive. the real no-no is defaulted merchants and bad judgments from NEVER paying a trade line.

Sign-Up Today
    bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    Last edited by mcaguru; 07-21-2015 at 06:48 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 117586 ridextreme's Avatar

^ omg here come the starving spammers. Are people really that hungry for submissions? holy ****'n ****.

The answer, Joe, is they are basically making money on trash, as do most all of the lead pushers.

Hint* if funders are too busy monitoring this forum to take all and every opportunity to make these kinds of "We can do that! Send the deal my way!" posts, they are probably not busy funding any deals. If you go to an out of town restaurant and it's a ghost town, do you think you would really want to eat there? I don't see the 5 to 10 of the biggest and most reputable funders ever make these spam posts every golden opportunity. Buyer beware

I hate seeing a good industry forum with competitors talking about their industry always flooded by the spam posts that have nothing productive to add to the original poster except "Hey, we can fund your deals!! Here's my email!!"
    Last edited by ridextreme; 07-21-2015 at 07:00 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Joel (good guy) is discussing a serious issue of softening the blow of declining a small business owner..I feel based on that fact the importance of informing the public that the Soft Blow can at times be turned into a FUNDED FILE at Cresthill Capital.

what a life saver.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by JoelJensen View Post
    Solid troll FUNd but in all reality why is no one interested in moving declines anywhere they can actually get help?
    Thanks. Solid advertisement. Ever think about becoming a paid sponsor?

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Joel (good guy) is discussing a serious issue of softening the blow of declining a small business owner..I feel based on that fact the importance of informing the public that the Soft Blow can at times be turned into a FUNDED FILE at Cresthill Capital.
    How the hell is a 90 day 1.45 going to help?

Absolutely, but the 'Contact Us' link was 'disabled by the admin'.....not too inviting. Plus it's always best to get a pulse on a forum before you throw money at it wouldn't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Cresthill, can you fund a startup with zero revs and one month TIB? That's the type of borrower we're talking about.

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

Joel
    Is this one of those where you charge the merchant for getting him a credit card ? what kind of commission do you pay ?what are your criterias ?

Also no post will be complete without marcus promoting cresthill lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

If it's already been declined by the high risk funders like Yellowstone, then trying to get the deal funded is financial suicide. Why bother?

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Helping Declines

There are other ways to fulfill a merchants request. What makes them high risk? It's a case by case basis that I would like to go over with you Joel- let's chat.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    If it's already been declined by the high risk funders like Yellowstone, then trying to get the deal funded is financial suicide. Why bother?
    do you really need to ask lol because they are money hungry commission stackers. Since when is the best interest of the merchant over commission on the deal ever considered?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I'm actually referring to the funder lol. A funder who invests in the declines of decline shops is going to be out of business very quickly.

Sponsor Reputation points: 429

I'm actually referring to the funder lol. A funder who invests in the declines of decline shops is going to be out of business very quickly.
    Yea, It's crazy thing that almost every deal is able to be funded. Deals that are fraud and or merchants doctor up statements obviously are auto killed.. But outside of that, more and more we see a potential home for every deal.

Sponsor Reputation points: 429

Quote Originally Posted by JoelJensen View Post
    Cresthill, can you fund a startup with zero revs and one month TIB? That's the type of borrower we're talking about.
    No, we are not funding that type of deal. If you find that lender. Please call me. 917-551-5273

it's almost the same reason. They are investing x dollars to profit x dollars. The only problem is they will often lose x dollars when the merchant goes bye-bye.

I understand some funders are even capitalizing on Fraud submission deals, like the funder who reluctantly agreed to accept a $500 wire from a merchant submitting doctored statements, as an alternative to bank login or decision logic.