Start Ups
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Start Ups

Who will fund start ups?

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Yellowstone is currently beta testing a start up program for merchants with 600 and up fico scores

Senior Member Reputation points: 305760

Isaac is it available for ISO ? What are the parameters and what are you offering?

Member Reputation points: 96

Everest Business Funding has a new "Starter Deal" program for merchants with no credit or FICO <500, 1-5 months in business.

Starter Program.jpg

www.everestbusinessfunding.com
    888-342-5709

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

5K max? Why not just get a personal Cashcall loan? Can get $25K unsecured personal with a 650 FICO. Unfortunately, they don't have an ISO program, but if they ever do, I'm first in line.

There are many of firms who provide funds for startup business. Bank or private org. there are many more.

Start Ups

Our program is for merchants with 600 plus credit and are not yet in business. We are still beta testing so stand by for more info

It is natural when ever you start any business you have to invest money. devote time and make efforts before start collecting any profit. For this you have to make market survey in order to be sure that you will able to attract your customers. You can also get help from government backed schemes. Ones you are satisfied that there's market for your idea an option for funding start up is from getting loan from banks. It can be in the form of shares also. If you want to gain more knowledge on the subject you can also visit to https://merchcash.com/

Senior Member Reputation points: 1719

Quote Originally Posted by isaacdstern View Post
    Our program is for merchants with 600 plus credit and are not yet in business. We are still beta testing so stand by for more info
    Keep us posted on this, Isaac. I've worked in other areas of the finance biz that are doing VC et cetera, but a lot of the startup style people I'm seeing would not be in a position to pitch Pershing Square for VC money, as an example. I do tend to get around one investor package a month from ucc leads and friends who know I have loot so I'd love to find a destination for files that fall outside of the ACH MCA box. Of course, I've saved all of those and could send over an avalanche of such materials at the right time.

Yes, I agree. I would also like to receive additional information when available.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Yellowstone is currently beta testing a start up program for merchants with 600 and up fico scores
    I can only imagine the calls when the marketing goes out for that program. Ugh...
    Last edited by FUNd; 07-23-2015 at 09:53 AM.

We are still doing heavy beta testing but once we have worked out all the kinks we will roll it out to our iso network. The process is completely different than an MCA deal but none the less we are really excited about it.

Sponsor Reputation points: 429

Congrats on this Isaac
    We are still doing heavy beta testing but once we have worked out all the kinks we will roll it out to our iso network. The process is completely different than an MCA deal but none the less we are really excited about it.

thanks broski!

Anyone been around long enough in this bz to remember the 3 X the lease amount program for start up bz? It got discontinued but I remember that program on mcas