I just relocated to Mississippi from Connecticut in June and are looking for work as an Office Manager or Jr Underwriter.

I was an employee at World Business Lenders as an Office Administrator but wore many hats in the office. WBL allowed me to explore other avenues besides being an Administrative Assistant. I found that I loved the process of Underwriting and also being an Office Manager, in which case, WBL allowed me to have a little taste of both and promoted me to Office Administrator in less than 6 months because of the dedication and willingness to learn.

With that being said, because of the support from my Branch Manager, as well as other co-workers from corporate, and my willingness to learn new things, I have attained many skills and knowledge to start my way on either end of the spectrum.

If you would like to see my resume, I have it posted on here on a different thread or I could email it to you. I am willing to be an Office Manager for any type of office, if you know anyone that is hiring in the Stone County area. However, I would like to continue my training in Underwriting as well.

Thanks...