Has anybody sent a deal to dionte kionte ashford ( business loan masters) bllm@gmail.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Has anybody sent a deal to dionte kionte ashford ( business loan masters) bllm@gmail.

Dont send any deals to dionte kionte ashford. He will take the money and run ! Also look up his criminal record. Any victims of this guy i am putting together a law suit so reply if dionte kionte ashford owes you money

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

I know you are new to the industry but come on man! Do your own due diligence on people you expect to make thousands together. I don't know how many times Sean and other users on this forum have stated "If you can't afford a business email in this industry, something isn't right." Or its too good to be true then usually it is.... Stop searching for the people who say they pay the most and start looking to build solid relations with serious companies....

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Until the Feds step in and start putting these punks in prison.....buyer beware

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

COME ON MAN..... GMAIL ADDRESS =FRAUD
    There are enough real lenders on here that nobody should ever have to deal with somebody without a vilid email and website.. Also another piece of advice sometimes a deal is just dead. If the lenders you work with all wont fund it there is usually a reason. Let it die and go to the next deal, the amount of time you spend trying to fund a bad deal you probably can get paperwork in on 2 or 3 good deals and you end up working with as**oles like this guy that waste your time and steal the deal
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

If you're gonna send deals to people with gmail addresses, then I know someone in Nigeria who needs a home for their ten million dollars. They just need all your bank account information...

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by lilru911 View Post
    Dont send any deals to dionte kionte ashford. He will take the money and run ! Also look up his criminal record. Any victims of this guy i am putting together a law suit so reply if dionte kionte ashford owes you money
    Thanks for the heads up, but anybody with an ounce of business acumen shouldn't need this basic Elementary level advice.

1.) There has to be at least a hundred direct lenders in the industry today, why on Earth would you need to ever send a deal to another agent, broker or independent consultant is beyond me?

2.) Only work with direct lenders and make sure they are established lenders.

3.) If they are direct lenders, they should do business utilizing a business email which is connected to their business website. They should also have funded at least over $10 million. Also look for news on them in terms of them getting equity capital rounds, etc.

4.) As John Celifarco pointed out, sometimes a deal is just dead. A lot of people believe that by co-brokering a deal, they can get deals done through that agent, broker or independent consultant that they can't on their own. You need to go out into this marketplace of direct lenders and setup your own Network of A paper, B paper, C paper and D paper lending relationships. If your file is declined by the C and D paper lenders, then the file is a bad file, period. Inform the merchant of the weaknesses in their profile that must be resolved, offer some recommendations/suggestions on resolving them, and put them on the side to touch base later on down the line to see if the weaknesses have been resolved.

Stop co-brokering deals, only work with direct funders and build your own lending network.