I live in Stone County, MS and looking for a career as an Office Manager or Jr Underwriter. Below you will find my resume. If you are looking for a hard working employee that will go above expectation and possess an excellent work ethic you found her. Otherwise, if anyone knows if there any ISOs in MS that are hiring please let me know. The best way to reach me is via email. Thanks in advance.

Carol A. Michaud
Cmichaud127@gmail.com

Computer Skills:
Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Lexus Nexus, CIS, and Quickbase

Employment History:

World Business Lenders

Aug 2014 – Jun 2015
Newington, CT

Responsibilities
:
Office Administrative Functions – Answered phones, supervised Administrative Assistants, data entry, maintained data base, ordered office supplies, meeting preparation for Sales Team, packaged documents for the submission process and liaison between the Connecticut Branch and Corporate office.

Jr. Underwriting Functions
– Analyzed background (personal and business) checks, analyzed credit checks, analyzed financial statements, prepared submission reports, communicated with Sales Team and Underwriters, and fulfilled requests from the Corporate Underwriting Department.

Office Management Functions
– Assisted Branch Manager with daily functions, assisted with the creation of policies and policy changes, prepared and conducted meetings, handled I.T. issues, and fulfilled requests from the Branch Manager.

Human Resource Functions – Liaison between Connecticut office and Corporate Human Resource office, conducted interviews, hiring, prepared coaching sheets, prepared write ups and termination documents, assisted Branch Manager with corrective action meetings, and fulfilled requests from the Corporate Human Resource office.

American Radio Relay League
Sept 2006 – Mar 2013
Newington, CT – Assistant Technical Illustrator

Responsibilities:
Recreated hand drawn illustrations in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite, assisted Production Team with page layouts in various books and magazines, crated posters and flyers, and made corrections and changes in their publications.

Avery Heights Church Homes, Inc.
Sept 2000 – Feb 2006
Hartford, CT – Receptionist

Responsibilities
Answered phone, maintained the safety of residents, light clerical duties, made reservations for visitors, and communicated with the Nursing staff and other coworkers.

Education:

Gibbs College Farmington, CT 2007
Associate’s Degree – Visual Communications

Capital Community College Hartford, CT 1997
Associate’s Degree – Liberal Arts