Who Approves Moto-Internet Businesses with MCA's?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Who Approves Moto-Internet Businesses with MCA's?

I have a merchant who processes around $20k month in credit card sales via their Internet Payment Gateway. They have a physical wholesale facility that they conduct business from.

What MCA Providers approve Moto-Internet merchants with a cash advance (via cc receivables or ACH) who process cards manually with their payment gateway?

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

I think a couple questions first are, how many deposits and transactions does this merchant have per month? What are they wholesaling?

Senior Member Reputation points: 903 Scott Williams's Avatar

I feel like many lenders love internet businesses now via ACH repayment. Definitely if they have a physical wholesale facility. Repayment through CC will be more difficult to find since splitting with their processor might be hard if its Paypal, etc.
    Last edited by Scott Williams; 10-02-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Member Reputation points: 10

Shouldn't be hard if it's a true MOTO account.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Totally agree, I have found that in YellowStone we are getting a ton of great online merchants that have a huge amount of Paypal transactions.

The issue being how do we gaurantee that the paypal transactions make it to their merchant bank account?

However we have had a lot of success when they use other online processors, we can do the deal as an ach or MCA
    Andrew J. McDonald
    Director of ISO Development
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    1 Evertrust Plaza
    Suite 1401
    Jersey city, NJ 07302
    PH - 347.464.0785
    FX - 646.213.1790

Member Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    Totally agree, I have found that in YellowStone we are getting a ton of great online merchants that have a huge amount of Paypal transactions.

The issue being how do we gaurantee that the paypal transactions make it to their merchant bank account?

However we have had a lot of success when they use other online processors, we can do the deal as an ach or MCA
    That is the key. Most of the paypal accounts I come across never do. This becomes the merchant's "daily expense account". Paypal even issues a debit card so they can spend the money right out of the paypal account.

This merchant does not use PayPay and they run Moto transactions ($20k month) through their secure online payment gateway. They have their own merchant account. I still have not heard who approves Moto-Internet merchants who processes internet transactions. They have a physical location, been in business for 1-2 years and have solid financials. Can anyone provide MCA companies who do accept Moto-Internet merchants? Thanks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 122

MFS Global does MOTO businesses. If anyone has something for us to take a look at, feel free to contact me at isosupport@mfsglobal.com
    or
    702-473-1145