Inputs needed on behind the scenes in an MCA business
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Dailyfunder members,

Need inputs on what goes behind the scenes in an MCA business. How do the ISOs, originations, underwriting, sales and collections teams work in tandem? Would request you to spare 30 minutes of time to have a phone conversation with me on this?

The purpose of the call is preparation of a report on understanding the MCA business and its impact on small businesses given bank credit drying up to them. Please note that your identity would be kept confidential, the report would be privately distributed and wouldn't be published on the internet.

I sincerely hope that few of you would volunteer to help me in this assignment. Looking forward to your response.

Many thanks,
    Puneet

I would be happy to share Info I have been in this space for almost 7 years.

Senior Member Reputation points: 117586 ridextreme's Avatar

I can help you with this, as long I can verify your credentials prior to the interview. I have been doing this for almost 10yrs (and as long as you're not working for the IRS, FTC, NSA, CIA, DHS or FBI) just kidding

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by puneetgandhi View Post
    Dailyfunder members,

Need inputs on what goes behind the scenes in an MCA business. How do the ISOs, originations, underwriting, sales and collections teams work in tandem? Would request you to spare 30 minutes of time to have a phone conversation with me on this?

The purpose of the call is preparation of a report on understanding the MCA business and its impact on small businesses given bank credit drying up to them. Please note that your identity would be kept confidential, the report would be privately distributed and wouldn't be published on the internet.

I sincerely hope that few of you would volunteer to help me in this assignment. Looking forward to your response.

Many thanks,
    Puneet
    I think a little more info on who you are or what the report is for would help people decisde if they want to take time out of their day to speak to you. What and or who exactly is this for?
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 1719

John has this right. In addition, I will be DELIGHTED to discuss any and all aspects of my business upon the receipt of a signed non-disclosure agreement.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

who is this information for? What report? Why is it being reported? Are you with a news organization, or another hedge fund looking for an angle into the marketplace?

If after your report you decide you actually like the industry and don't want to limit yourself, give us a call and I'll personally set you up with an ISO Agreement
    Last edited by MaxAdvance; 07-08-2015 at 12:08 PM.
    Christina Rossi
    Business Development
    Account Executive
    Tel: 866-629-4464 ext 229
    Fax: 917-368-6943
    Crossi@maxadvance.com
    www.maxadvance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Dailyfunder members,

Many thanks,
    Puneet
    How much are you willing to pay for this treasure trove of information?

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Dailyfunder members,

Many thanks,
    Puneet
    Hi Puneet, As much as most people would like to help, you're requesting information that the leader and industry standard setter for all MCA News has already wrote about and is available publicly. Have you went to debanked.com ?

There is a slew of information, articles, you can search this forum and debanked to really understand the different minds of this industry. Now, the part where you asked "How do the ISOs, originations, underwriting, sales and collections teams work in tandem" sounds like you want to know the structure of putting together a company of sorts. For that, contact me.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Your a brave soul to ask that question. Maybe try this go undercover apply as your a business owner and you will have a better knowledge of how this industry works!

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAdvance View Post
    If after your report you decide you actually like the industry and don't want to limit yourself, give us a call and I'll personally set you up with an ISO Agreement
    Max Advance is legit, and so is Michael over there. Get signed up with them.

Thanks all for your response. Really nice to see the community coming forward and helping me out here. Have PMed you with my identity, background and next steps on this.

Sincerely appreciate all the help,
    Puneet

Senior Member Reputation points: 117586 ridextreme's Avatar

Thanks all for your response. Really nice to see the community coming forward and helping me out here. Have PMed you with my identity, background and next steps on this.

Sincerely appreciate all the help,
    Puneet
    Thanks for the PM. As I understand it, you run a research firm, but am still curious why your client hired to you to "comparing ... with a bank's approach and economics when lending to small businesses". Is your client a major bank looking to branch into the MCA industry? Is your client going to remain anonymous?

If a major bank wants to see what the competition is doing, they hire a major research firm such you yours to investigate. Am I correct?

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

My consulting rate is $350 an hour. I bill by the half hour. Please feel free to contact me if you wish to arrange a consulting engagement.

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Thanks for the PM. As I understand it, you run a research firm, but am still curious why your client hired to you to "comparing ... with a bank's approach and economics when lending to small businesses". Is your client a major bank looking to branch into the MCA industry? Is your client going to remain anonymous?

If a major bank wants to see what the competition is doing, they hire a major research firm such you yours to investigate. Am I correct?
    @ridextreme - My client is not a bank.

Not sure I understand your comment fully on client remaining anonymous. If it helps, your inputs/comments/data points would be refined and triangulated with other interviewers from the industry before being presented to the client. Do let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks