Anyone using funderscloud?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    yes, but I don't really know any details about where it currently stands or what will be different this time.
    Let me help with this.

The original version of Funders Cloud didn't solve any real problem, which is why I declined joining the team more than once... Until now.

Great technology companies and products aim to solve very specific problems. The #1 problem that FC will be in position to solve is the problem ISO's have in soliciting pieces of paper. It's tough to get the pieces of paper, because for most merchants, it's the first time they've ever had to draw their bank and / or processing records so many get temporarily paralyzed.

In January 2013, I introduced the team to a platform that will enable paperless submissions to be real. I also helped the team get over the huge up front expense involved in getting up and running on the platform that will make paperless submissions real. What's ironic is that the folks who run the platform ran all around MCA trying to find takers - the fact that there were none is actually fortuitous to FC because paperless sumbissions opens the market for new capital sources to come on board, and thus deals.

However, lets examine the problem we are solving briefly.

Assuming there are 20,000 deals funded each year, and 1 hour of total follow up is spent begging merchants for paper, per SUBMISSION (not deal) then there are no fewer than 75,000 hours spent each year requesting pieces of paper - if 1 in 5 submissions fund.

This is madness. If you assume that the average brokers' time is worth just $50 per hour, thats $3.75M in waste each year, chasing pieces of paper.

I've been helping them where I can for the past year. As with any start-up the challenge is finding product market fit. Funders are not the market. Merchants are not the market. ISO's are the market. Now that we all agree that we should focus on the ISO experience and then by extension the merchant experience, the product will be awesome.

Paperless submissions will be real in early 2014. Funders Cloud will set up ISO's with their own site anchored by their software. If you are an ISO, you will look better than a funder because a merchant will go to "YOURISOSITE.COM" and have a great experience, deals will close faster, you'll make more money. http:/www.uberfunding.com is an example of this.

Imagine YOU as an ISO being able to tell merchants; "My software portal matches you with funders based on your needs... etc." NO longer any reason to say; "I am a direct funder."

Currently, I am working on the re-design of the product and will be helping with product testing before paperless submissions are shipped...

That's not all...

For the ISO's that sign up, I am also going to be showing them how I...

1. How I generated 60+ leads in one hour.
    2. How I have been able to dominate / crush it with e-mail marketing. It's a fast an easy to get leads. The average open rate is 5%, my average open rate is 15%.
    3. How I am able to use other people's money to drive traffic to your Funders Cloud / UberFunding.COM page to get leads into the funnel.
    4. How I have been able to buy completed applications for $50 each.
    5. How to get leads on credit.
    6. How I was able to use aged data to generate 4,000 leads in about two weeks for a previous client - FOR ZERO up front.

For each ISO, I will be the resident marketing consultant. Don't have $100k + to pay a good marketing guy? No problem. We'll have an ISO only forum where submitting ISO's will get the sum of all my skills and abilities.

In 2015 your entire business as an ISO can be conducted from the palm of your smart phone through iPhone and Android Apps. You'll be able to submit offers to merchants, submit deals to funders, issue reminders, and more.

THE POST PAPER ERA IS ALMOST HERE.
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 12-03-2013 at 01:18 PM.