Game Changer, Sick of Paying for UCC's?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

I personally don't feel that Info USA is a rip off.. They have been supplying great data for years which is not easy to do. This is obvious for anyone that has tried to duplicate there methods.. Data is King and Info USA has it. I use them now for my business and it has worked wonders for me. Anyone else posing as data suppliers or claim they have some secret software are dreamers.

Michael Massa,
    Owner of Merchant Cash Cloud
    Last edited by MichaelMassa THE CLOUD; 02-20-2014 at 12:01 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

@FFunding and @elitefunding

I'm not sure what tool/system Jay is referencing, but one that I recently saw with a seemingly unique method not only for harvesting the UCCs but quickly gauging their desire for funding is www.UCCRadar.com

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMassa THE CLOUD View Post
    I personally don't feel that Info USA is a rip off.. They have been supplying great data for years which is not easy to do. This is obvious for anyone that has tried to duplicate there methods.. Data is King and Info USA has it. I use them now for my business and it has worked wonders for me. Anyone else posing as data suppliers or claim they have some secret software are dreamers.

Michael Massa,
    Owner of Merchant Cash Cloud
    Michael,

The President moved all public data online. There are tech co's with billions of records culled through state and federal APIs that are now available for any of us to grab in seconds... Happy searching and downloading!!!