sick of it.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

sick of it.

I am so sick of not getting paid right away, of working with lenders that have about as much control over the deal that I do and working with people that will lie about anything to get a deal done.

I need companies that are the actual lender, that pay me when the merchant is paid as well and not days later, and I need a company that will give me same day quotes. Please, will members only message me who to work with for b/c paper?

Senior Member Reputation points: 118833 ridextreme's Avatar

Just wondering, did you go with this particular lender because he pays X percent more than everyone else?

sick of it.

No. I went to this lender because the guy who I spoke with there - lied to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyformerchant View Post
    I am so sick of not getting paid right away, of working with lenders that have about as much control over the deal that I do and working with people that will lie about anything to get a deal done.

I need companies that are the actual lender, that pay me when the merchant is paid as well and not days later, and I need a company that will give me same day quotes. Please, will members only message me who to work with for b/c paper?
    Know who you're working with. Research them like a merchant would. The good lenders are generally friendly with each other. PM me if need help.