I need an outlet for a wide variety of loan leads
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

I need an outlet for a wide variety of loan leads

I get 2 or more leads a day from people/business owners looking for loans and I can't help them.

These people filled out an online request for loan info and I'm certain they are sent to a number of "lenders".

Many, if not most, are pure start-ups, looking to either start or buy an existing business.
    Others are legit businesses that are looking to expand their business, acquire another business or Real Estate etc..
    Generally they are asking for unrealistic amounts of money based on their current revenues.
    Some indicate they have assets to pledge, others, not so much.
    Credit claims of either "Good" or well, not so good.

The lending I do is very specific and I don't have time to chase down these leads.

I'm certain that there's someone here that can get a few of these closed.

Post or PM me with ideas on how you could compensate me and any others questions.

Thanks

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Loans

Quote Originally Posted by John Scott View Post
    I get 2 or more leads a day from people/business owners looking for loans and I can't help them.

These people filled out an online request for loan info and I'm certain they are sent to a number of "lenders".

Many, if not most, are pure start-ups, looking to either start or buy an existing business.
    Others are legit businesses that are looking to expand their business, acquire another business or Real Estate etc..
    Generally they are asking for unrealistic amounts of money based on their current revenues.

The lending I do is very specific and I don't have time to chase down these leads.

Post or PM me with ideas on how you could compensate me and any others questions.

Thanks
    I'd be interested in talking to you. My loan programs are generally SBA, factoring, start up financing or export financing.
    Bob Shaw
    rshaw@advancecredit.com

Ask the reps you have with lenders you trust where they would send them.

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post
    Ask the reps you have with lenders you trust where they would send them.
    Thanks, but there are no other "reps", no "manager". I'm a very specialized lender that happens to get these leads on a regular basis. I have plenty of experience in the Alt-Lending space but I don't have the time to deal with these.

Sure, I'd love to help. Send me an email at svelazquez@nextwavefunding.com.

If you have any medical/health based deals feel free to give James Graydon a call at ProMED Healthcare Financing, 631-468-6325.

Quote Originally Posted by John Scott View Post

Thanks