Al's Barbecue - Beware
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Al's Barbecue - Beware

So this guy is out of Marietta, GA and I have had his application submitted to me 3 times this week by three different ISO's. He went bad on us back in Nov/Dec and turns out his bank statements are fraudulent. Also a couple friends of mine have received this app recently as well. Apparently he is sending his app out to everyone who calls so just giving a fair warning.

This is my favorite review for AL's

"Making a reservation was confusing. The phone is never answered and there is no way to leave a message.

-The owner's children, who appeared to be about 5 and 8 waited on us. While it was cute at first, they came by every couple of minutes to take plates or ask if we were done. When they weren't doing that, they were running in and out. I couldn't enjoy my food or conversation.

-One of the children used the restroom in plain sight of us eating with the door open. I wish I was joking about this.

-The food was just bad. Not just 'it's closing time and we got the bottom of the barrel' bad, but just bad. My beef ribs had no meat on them, were charred to the point of being inedible. The appetizer had something odd tasting in it that we couldn't identify and my friend had to stop eating it. Turkey wings were dry. I can say the mac and cheese was good. The actual BBQ sauce on the table was just vinegar-y with no other taste."

Al's Barbecue - Beware

We've received this submission countless times and the Bank statements are clearly doctored. The actual applicant isn't a very pleasant individual to deal with either.