Looking for phone Closers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking for sharks on the phone

Leads provided

40% commission

Located in BK must work out of office

Info@goldbarcapital.com
    Last edited by Max Goldbar; 06-23-2015 at 02:08 AM.

INTERESTED rudyj911@gmail.com or call6463634526 Rudy

Senior Member Reputation points: 39760

my team can close. our office is in Miami. if you have leads and offers and need a closer, PM me for more details. we run a tight ship.

let's talk

I have tons of high quality leads and deals and need a team of closers who are beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by funda21 View Post
    I have tons of high quality leads and deals and need a team of closers who are beasts.
    We have experience in setting up off site sales teams. Call me to discuss your needs.

What's the catch? Who is really giving out 40% AND LEADS in this day without a catch?

Hey buddy im chris wiseman i funded 3.4 million last month and made myself 87k net i'd say i am capable of doing the business. The reason why is i work at a direct lending company who is the most aggressive on the street my avg deal is for 150k. I have the ability to consolidate many positions. Also were the client doesn't have to net 50% like the rest of the lenders out there. Give me a call 516-498-9890 ext 305 or better yet my mobile 917-657-5503

Quote Originally Posted by aych86 View Post
    What's the catch? Who is really giving out 40% AND LEADS in this day without a catch?
    people are doing that when giving out D&B and/or UCC's. that's the only way one can afford to give up 40% comm, the lead cost has to be very very low. With comms that high and the ability to syndicate it has a possibility of being lucrative but who knows if it's a long term business model. long term money is the only money I am interested in personally. we shall see!

My team is ready and we are closers. Fully trained on the micro business loan product, experienced in phone sales, and we have a 24 seat call center in San Diego. We have used a combination of direct mail, email campaigns, voice broadcasting, live transfers, and cold calling. If you have good leads than we can get them closed with a high success rate.

BTW... I also own an internet marketing company that's been in business for 5 years

If you want to talk more call me at (619) 487-0154 extension #1 and ask for Kyle

Sponsor Reputation points: 126 freddy's Avatar

I can attest to Synergy Funding (out of San Diego) - they have no affiliation with ISO on the East Coast and are professional and intelligent with an understanding of the industry.
    Freddy Zalta
    President
    Cash Crunch Advance, LLC
    Direct 1-888-275-1090
    freddy@cashcrunchadvance.com