Quote Originally Posted by staten View Post
Chambo works for Yellowstone. everyone knows they are the bootm feeders. is he saying he will screw over isos unless they have the money to sue?
I can't speak for Chambo , never worked with him never spoken to him. I can say that I have experienced this from Yellowstone. And this is why we do not do any business with Yellowstone. When our company opened 3 years ago, we would occasionally submit to Yellowstone. Not often, because commission was not good, but they would sometimes do deals no one else would touch. We had 2 deals which Yellowstone declined to us after several days in underwriting, and then Yellowstone went to the merchant directly and funded both of them less than week later.

Another company that we have caught doing this is Advance Me. We had submitted them a $220,000 deal, they declined to us and gave it to one of their larger ISO's. Good thing we closed it through another funder

In my opinion, not worth the time and effort to sue. Simply take note of it, and never use that funder again. There are plenty of other options, and plenty of good companies that value their ISO's.