Lender that will fund $400k +
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

I am looking for lender that will fund $400k plus, 12 month term or slightly greater, at a rate below 1.20. Industry is restaurant equipment and supply. Deposits average $700k monthly. Fico is 720+. I have a complete package. 12 months bank, 12 months CC, 2 year tax returns, 2014 financials. PM me if you can help or just post to the thread.

Numbers look good. Based off of this looks like we can help here. Email me to discuss further in detail dominick@samsonpartnersllc.com

I could probably do that deal at a 1.25. The other important part would be your commission, but you are welcome to reach out to me dan@merchantgrowthfund.com

Send it over to Metrix Capital at submit@metcapgroup.com. They will take a look at it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 64

We can take a look at this. We've had success funding big numbers like that with rates from 1.18 to 1.25 anywhere from 10 to 18 months. How much of the revenue per month is CC sales? Do they want a CC split or an ACH payment. Please contact and we can go over both options. Also I would like to know if they have prior advances out or any tax liens and bancruptcy issues.

Mike@SamsonPartnersLLC.com
    347-492-1801

Senior Member Reputation points: 14

Quote Originally Posted by len@accfunding.com View Post
    I am looking for lender that will fund $400k plus, 12 month term or slightly greater, at a rate below 1.20. Industry is restaurant equipment and supply. Deposits average $700k monthly. Fico is 720+. I have a complete package. 12 months bank, 12 months CC, 2 year tax returns, 2014 financials. PM me if you can help or just post to the thread.
    Hi take a look at our website. (www.instafundllc.com) and email me at nathaniel@instafundllc.com and talk.

Member Reputation points: 12

We at Lendersbox can get this done for you contact me at miguel@lendersbox.com

Hi Len,
    If you are still looking for a home for this client I will be happy to take a look at it. In order to get that type of rate I will need to have significant property to use for collateral and it would have to be as clean as you are saying it is. As a direct lender I have the ability to offer these low rates but understand that your commission is directly related to the rate the client pays. The higher the rate then the higher your commission and vice versa. Regardless, with the higher loan amounts it would still be a nice commission.

Let me know if you would like to discuss this deal further.
    Meet me and see if you Qualify http://ezcapital.us
    Ben Corey
    714-988-4469
    *Ask me about our ISO program

Member Reputation points: 12

I can get that done for you