Orion Capital Corp? From Ny
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Orion Capital Corp? From Ny

To whom it may concern,

I came across a funder that is located in New York name if the company is Orion Capital Corp.

I was wondering if anyone has done business with this company in the past and will like to have some feed back good or badd from this company.

Please respond to this Thread, send message , or email me

Frank Taylor
    FTaylor@BankLine.com
    954-773-1735

Thank you

Senior Member Reputation points: 118256 ridextreme's Avatar

they are brokers trying to appear to be a funder. This is the company that Erik K. guy kept spamming every post saying "we can do this. we can do that" and bumping one year old posts saying "Yes I can do that email me". I would stay away at all costs. There are enough reputable funders out there in this day and age.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Be proud to be a broker. So many ISO's think they need to market themselves as a direct lender to win business. You don't need to loan your own money, you don't need the lowest rates, you don't even need the coolest website or a fancy office. This business is about relationships and trust, not deceiving your clients.

For anyone entering the space and seeking advice (and there are plenty just here on DF), read this, twice. Learn your trade, be proud of who you are, be honest, stop lying. It will take you a long way. I've moved the decimal point to the right several spaces on my bank balance by running my business with this philosophy. You will too.

Good luck.

WE started out as brokers, but at this point we are direct lenders. If anyone has any questions instead of bull****iing and not knowing the facts, you can call me direct 917-742-4585

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Be proud to be a broker. So many ISO's think they need to market themselves as a direct lender to win business. You don't need to loan your own money, you don't need the lowest rates, you don't even need the coolest website or a fancy office. This business is about relationships and trust, not deceiving your clients.

For anyone entering the space and seeking advice (and there are plenty just here on DF), read this, twice. Learn your trade, be proud of who you are, be honest, stop lying. It will take you a long way. I've moved the decimal point to the right several spaces on my bank balance by running my business with this philosophy. You will too.

Good luck.
    for anyone getting started in this business read this then read it again it is the truth.. WELL SAID
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Good luck.
    well said!

Banned Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    for anyone getting started in this business read this then read it again it is the truth.. WELL SAID
    Here at express funding I've been doing buisness with orion capital and Eric for a little while now. We been getting paid on all funded deals 10 points. They are a little slow usually takes them 48 hours to give an answer but we are very happy with them.

48hrs is an eternity in this business.

Banned Reputation points: 10

agreed but they are very efficient. They go up to 4 positions.

So does most of the forum contributors and they take 2 hours. Not knocking anyone. Just stating the truth. Lots of new shops popping up with money but not enough infrastructure to handle the flow.

Senior Member Reputation points: 118256 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frank B View Post
    Here at express funding I've been doing buisness with orion capital and Eric for a little while now. We been getting paid on all funded deals 10 points. They are a little slow usually takes them 48 hours to give an answer but we are very happy with them.
    Thanks for the recommendation, Frank B. Are you sure you are not signing on today just to give Eric K. a good review? Wait a minute.. ARE you also Eric K? Because you are using his same phone number in other posts...

Email me or call me 917-742-4585
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric K View Post
    WE started out as brokers, but at this point we are direct lenders. If anyone has any questions instead of bull****iing and not knowing the facts, you can call me direct 917-742-4585
    Read FUNd's post above a few more times.

I was responding the the post below, I have never worked with them and have no idea what working with them is like..
    I just can't comprehend how giving someone a 4th position is ever a good idea

Good luck.
    Last edited by J.Celifarco; 06-15-2015 at 03:13 PM.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Senior Member Reputation points: 8603 Regium's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation, Frank B. Are you sure you are not signing on today just to give Eric K. a good review? Wait a minute.. ARE you also Eric K? Because you are using his same phone number in other posts...

Underwriting level: Pro

Wow that is too funny.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail Suley View Post
    Underwriting level: Pro

lol most definitely

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post

thats a K.O
    imgres.jpg
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

I can't handle anymore of these guys popping up. There are 40 SYN platforms out there right now. Pick one.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Preferrably you should choose a syndication platform where the owner doesn't have a history of fraud charges, has a relatively stable banking relationship, and has a solidly positive reputation in the industry.

You should conduct a lot of due diligence on the syndication platform company and its owners.

Buyer beware.

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Thanks for pointing this out guys. I looked into this. Eric K did turn out to be the same user as Frank B.

A message to other members here: Please don't create fake accounts to validate yourselves. We will figure it out.

if all the banks could underwrite with this kind of efficiency our lives would all be a lot easier
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234