The advice I had always received was to simply go with Integrity or BMS because they are so widely accepted for split financing and MCA will be the primary focus of the business, so keep that in mind.

As I have been seeing more and more ACH deals are becoming the norm - in my world at least it makes me wonder about other companies... Specifically after coming across North American Bancards website, and their branded ISO platform. It looks a lot more attractive than Integrity's 15 page application, or BMS's ambiguous side by side.

Both companies offer me a split of all fees of course, and one offers a rip on all new deals. One asks a little too much, the other doesn't tell quite enough.

Then there is NAB promising the world and branding all of my services which will surly help for retention.

Who has been in my spot? Anybody have any advice? I don't want to ignore a piece that could be so profitable, but I want to focus my relationship to one provider.. Both for the profitability of my book, but also the competitive pricing, features, and ease of on-boarding that will help get deals done.

I appreciate any opinions on this.