missing the mark on my current processing plan.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

missing the mark on my current processing plan.

The advice I had always received was to simply go with Integrity or BMS because they are so widely accepted for split financing and MCA will be the primary focus of the business, so keep that in mind.

As I have been seeing more and more ACH deals are becoming the norm - in my world at least it makes me wonder about other companies... Specifically after coming across North American Bancards website, and their branded ISO platform. It looks a lot more attractive than Integrity's 15 page application, or BMS's ambiguous side by side.

Both companies offer me a split of all fees of course, and one offers a rip on all new deals. One asks a little too much, the other doesn't tell quite enough.

Then there is NAB promising the world and branding all of my services which will surly help for retention.

Who has been in my spot? Anybody have any advice? I don't want to ignore a piece that could be so profitable, but I want to focus my relationship to one provider.. Both for the profitability of my book, but also the competitive pricing, features, and ease of on-boarding that will help get deals done.

I appreciate any opinions on this.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PJLamar38 View Post
    The advice I had always received was to simply go with Integrity or BMS because they are so widely accepted for split financing and MCA will be the primary focus of the business, so keep that in mind.

As I have been seeing more and more ACH deals are becoming the norm - in my world at least it makes me wonder about other companies... Specifically after coming across North American Bancards website, and their branded ISO platform. It looks a lot more attractive than Integrity's 15 page application, or BMS's ambiguous side by side.

Both companies offer me a split of all fees of course, and one offers a rip on all new deals. One asks a little too much, the other doesn't tell quite enough.

Then there is NAB promising the world and branding all of my services which will surly help for retention.

Who has been in my spot? Anybody have any advice? I don't want to ignore a piece that could be so profitable, but I want to focus my relationship to one provider.. Both for the profitability of my book, but also the competitive pricing, features, and ease of on-boarding that will help get deals done.

I appreciate any opinions on this.
    I think what you will hear is that your merchants are much likely to receive better service from Integrity or BMS. I boarded a lot of accounts at both NAB and Integrity. Merchants were much happier with Integrity and the relationship with them is much more human. They get the MCA business inside and out.

NAB on the other hand owns two merchant cash advance companies. At least one will be advertised to your merchants in their statements. I know they are respectful of their ISO's deals but there are many in the industry that feel the conflict of interest is too great to risk. Do you board your account with a processor who is also clearly your competitor? The upfront bonus is nice. But long term, you never know what could happen.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

I use NAB and Integrity.. Both has their use.
    NAB's free terminal placement is great. No questions asked if the account is approved they can get a free terminal. That alone makes them worth keeping as an option. The process of boarding accounts on the other hand is easier with integrity. They are a little more hands on and you have a specific point of contact person where with NAB it is a help desk and you never know who you are going to speak to. I think you make a little more money with NAB but if it is an account that is a little more difficult (POS systems, multiple terminals) then Integrity is the way to go.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    I think what you will hear is that your merchants are much likely to receive better service from Integrity or BMS. I boarded a lot of accounts at both NAB and Integrity. Merchants were much happier with Integrity and the relationship with them is much more human. They get the MCA business inside and out.

NAB on the other hand owns two merchant cash advance companies. At least one will be advertised to your merchants in their statements. I know they are respectful of their ISO's deals but there are many in the industry that feel the conflict of interest is too great to risk. Do you board your account with a processor who is also clearly your competitor? The upfront bonus is nice. But long term, you never know what could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    I use NAB and Integrity.. Both has their use.
    NAB's free terminal placement is great. No questions asked if the account is approved they can get a free terminal. That alone makes them worth keeping as an option. The process of boarding accounts on the other hand is easier with integrity. They are a little more hands on and you have a specific point of contact person where with NAB it is a help desk and you never know who you are going to speak to. I think you make a little more money with NAB but if it is an account that is a little more difficult (POS systems, multiple terminals) then Integrity is the way to go.

-- Taking a quick minute to give a sincere thanks to you both for sharing your personal experiences - it is appreciated.