Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
I cannot speak on the actual Data Rob and his company provides. What I can say is that being able to get your own UCC data anytime you want is the key to success. There is no use in waiting 30 days to purchase outdated data and than compete with 100s of other brokers.

Funders file under alias names and they change them monthly. Again, I cannot speak on how the data is and if they review and update alias names frequently.

Again, I cannot stress this enough, but in order to be successful, you need to know the alias names funders are hiding under. This goes for both buying UCCS and doing your own searches. Another bonus is to know sites you can search by secured parties for free. There are various free states and fairly cheap states that get you UCCs much cheaper than actually buying them from a company.

Let me know if I can help.

But actually you are trying to speak about me and the data my company provides with your posts in this thread.

Our customers can get UCC data anytime they want it. They do not need to wait 30 days nor is it out dated data as we build and maintain our own business database that is constantly being updated.

I wouldn't go as far as saying funders change their alias names monthly because that is not really true. However there are some funders that will use more than one alias name and some funders use quite a few alias names but all names are used on a regular bases for the most part. I don't think there is anyone else out there including yourself YuliyaG that has a more complete and comprehensive list of alias names than we do.

This alias name thing of yours seems to be a new thing you are trying to push on this site. It's nothing new to these guys.

How many states can you get free UCC's on? how much time would someone need so spend on trying to get their own data then find contact data somewhere else to append to it.

How long have you been working in the MCA data/marketing space?