ATTENTION Lenders, and ISO companies
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

ATTENTION Lenders, and ISO companies

Hello, hope you all doing good today, I am interested in contact with MCA companies interested in expand their current sales teams and save money in the process, I am based in Dominican Republic and basically would like contact companies that would be interested in hire sales reps here in my country or open a office, I have contact with every big and medium call center here and know this business well, however at the moment I dont have the money and resources to open a ISO company and do all for myself for that I am seeking a company that wants expand and generate more business to be my partner, at the moment some other companies are doing the same here and taking advantage of this market,

Advantages of hire sales people or open a office here

1- Low labor cost (usually good sales reps and telemarketing agents make around $600 USD to $750 USD monthly for a full time job)

2- Experienced agents and Billingual agents ( Most agents have experience in sales, customer service know how to dealing with US customers, speak english with no or neutral accent in some cases and also speak Spanish

3-The same timezone as the US (US Eastern time)

4- You can be here in 4 hours from New york and in 2 hours from Miami

5- the best communications infrastructure in Latin america

6-Excellent policies for foreign investment ( For example you can open a center here without pay taxes)

7- Laws ( you can protect your company in USA against labor claims or other problems, I will explain more about this if you are interested)

so as you can see you will have much advantages if you decide open a office here, and I will be here to manage all of your operations here so all works well, I have a good and experienced lawyer to work these things here, I am open to help you whether you want to hire a call center or open your own call center, at the moment I am contacting with different MCA companies to see who would be interested, I am open to sign exclusiveness and NDA with the right partner, I am also have extensive knowledge about Internet marketing so I can help you to get leads through PPC,SEO,social media and improve the image of your company in Internet, for direct contact please pm me and send me your contact number,email or skype preferably

Please no time wasters, you must be willing to travel here to my country and meet with me

Gabriel
    Last edited by Cashfunder01; 06-04-2015 at 08:55 PM.