BLOC for forklift broker
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 8723

BLOC for forklift broker

Hi all,

Have a client that flips forklifts. He and his partner have been in the industry for years and recently branched out on their own. They started operations March 1st, 2015 and since have posted $400,000 in revenues. They're looking for a BLOC as a source of working capital to help them capitalize on deals that come their way. Willing to pledge non-titled forklifts and personal assets if need be given the infancy of their business. They can provide interim financials and personal tax returns.

These guys are printing cash flipping forklifts and looking for a lender that can grow with them. If anyone is willing to bite on this, you will have a good long-term client here.

Please inbox me if you think this is something you would finance.

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

moved to deal bin

Maybe you should change the name Deal Bin to "Submit your deals here." Maybe people will get it then!?!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    moved to deal bin

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalequity View Post
    Maybe you should change the name Deal Bin to "Submit your deals here." Maybe people will get it then!?!
    You are probably right. The Deal Bin has been swapped to the top of the homepage order. Anyone can feel free to comment on that move. The issue is that dozens of posts have to be moved out of the MCA discussion subforum every day because it's bombarded by "who will fund my deal?" posts.

We're happy to have the activity, but we've been getting feedback that it's become increasingly difficult to have a conversation with all the deal posts going to the wrong place. We can understand the feeling of someone who stumbles upon this website for the first time getting all excited about being able to find lenders and funders and posting in the first thing they see in a fit of pure ecstasy. So maybe the Deal Bin swap to the top will alleviate that?

We'll gladly take the blame for people being confused and happy to hear your feedback about making it better for everybody.

That may help! I think part of the issue as well is that the smarter people(I'm using smarter very very loosely) see that the other thread gets more traffic. So the logic would be if it sees more traffic then maybe someone will respond to my deal faster.

You are probably right. The Deal Bin has been swapped to the top of the homepage order. Anyone can feel free to comment on that move. The issue is that dozens of posts have to be moved out of the MCA discussion subforum every day because it's bombarded by "who will fund my deal?" posts.

We're happy to have the activity, but we've been getting feedback that it's become increasingly difficult to have a conversation with all the deal posts going to the wrong place. We can understand the feeling of someone who stumbles upon this website for the first time getting all excited about being able to find lenders and funders and posting in the first thing they see in a fit of pure ecstasy. So maybe the Deal Bin swap to the top will alleviate that?

We'll gladly take the blame for people being confused and happy to hear your feedback about making it better for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalequity View Post
    That may help! I think part of the issue as well is that the smarter people(I'm using smarter very very loosely) see that the other thread gets more traffic. So the logic would be if it sees more traffic then maybe someone will respond to my deal faster.
    Interestingly enough, those most likely to see the deal the quickest are going to do so through the activity feed which automatically updates every 2 minutes: http://dailyfunder.com/activity.php

The activity feed is actually where most users access posts from. They don't typically click through individual subforums looking for new deals.

With that said if you took the views option off then all the newer people wouldn't know which thread generates more views and would be more likely to post in the appropriate thread. Just my 2 cents..

Interesting...

Interestingly enough, those most likely to see the deal the quickest are going to do so through the activity feed which automatically updates every 2 minutes: http://dailyfunder.com/activity.php

The activity feed is actually where most users access posts from. They don't typically click through individual subforums looking for new deals.

It might be worth separating out deal bin posts from the activity feed and making a dedicated deal feed. That way people can still hunt for new deals without bombarding the more conversational threads.

I use the activity feed to follow conversations and it's annoying when someone new spams 5-10 deal bin threads.

Just a thought...

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

a deal feed? great idea!

Senior Member Reputation points: 113 MatthewAStucchio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by helpinghand View Post
    Hi all,

Have a client that flips forklifts. He and his partner have been in the industry for years and recently branched out on their own. They started operations March 1st, 2015 and since have posted $400,000 in revenues. They're looking for a BLOC as a source of working capital to help them capitalize on deals that come their way. Willing to pledge non-titled forklifts and personal assets if need be given the infancy of their business. They can provide interim financials and personal tax returns.

These guys are printing cash flipping forklifts and looking for a lender that can grow with them. If anyone is willing to bite on this, you will have a good long-term client here.

Please inbox me if you think this is something you would finance.
    If they have real estate they are willing to use as collateral WBL can take a look. Call/Email to discuss. Thank you
    Regards,

Matthew A. Stucchio
    Associate

World Business Lenders, LLC

120 W. 45th St.
    5th & 29th Floor
    New York, NY 10036

Main: (212) 293-8200
    Direct: (212) 220-6018
    Fax: (646) 417-7161
    Email: Mstucchio@wbl.com
    www.WBL.com