Advice for a Defaulted Syndicated Deal
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Sean, i am 100%, and i shouldn't say the syndicater isn't helpful. I was just hoping they would have some better answers. I am talking the admin for the account.
    He comes into the office and always gets back to me. He paid me another 1500 this AM.

All is good advice, and yes offering a discount is a good option. I have gotten paid 3 times and made a ton on him. I can give him a break, get my moeny back and some.
    Yes, was just referring to more time than i want to, but in the end if i get my money back, i will be happy.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    Sean, i am 100%, and i shouldn't say the syndicater isn't helpful. I was just hoping they would have some better answers. I am talking the admin for the account.
    He comes into the office and always gets back to me. He paid me another 1500 this AM.

All is good advice, and yes offering a discount is a good option. I have gotten paid 3 times and made a ton on him. I can give him a break, get my moeny back and some.
    Yes, was just referring to more time than i want to, but in the end if i get my money back, i will be happy.
    Someone paying you, even if sporadically shows good faith. It sounds like from you that it's really due to financial hardship. Suing him is counterproductive if there is nothing to get out of him beyond what you are already getting. He will just be more broke because he'll need to spend whatever's left on a lawyer. And if he manages to afford one, that lawyer will come up with a bunch of arguments about why they don't have to pay you at all.

That's where you'll really spend your money on, not the filing of the lawsuit itself. Even if you win or get a favorable settlement, the guy's going to be more broke than before.

If he's secretly doing well and just giving you a phony story, that would change everything though of course.