Who is doing construction? - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Customers now only need to net 40% when we pay off a competitor!
    RapidAdvance has made it easier for you to fund your clients with more capital. We have lowered the net amount a customer has to receive when paying off a competitor to 40%! This gives you the ability to get capital to merchants vs. waiting for them to qualify for a renewal, earning more in new deal commissions.

This new lower net combined with our increased funding max of $300,000 makes it easier for you to get your customers the capital they deserve.

Senior Member Reputation points: 122

MFS Global, Inc. does Construction Companies.
    Contact us at isosupport@mfsglobal.com or 702-473-1145

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

OK, So who has contact info on TBB?

Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

Untitled.jpg Here you go Skideepow!

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    OK, So who has contact info on TBB?

Thanks
    513-746-2000. ask for Dave P. Tell em Chambo sent ya

MFS Global, Inc does Consturction companies. No CC transactions required. Bank only!

isosupport@mfsglobal.com

MFS Global, Inc. will aprove construction companies.
    No CC transactions required. BANK ONLY is ok.
    We have an ACH program that these types of merchants can qualify for.

Contact us at isosupport@mfsglobal.com for details.

Strategic PLUS, a division of Strategic Funding Source. I have been handling A LOT of construction/contractor deals recently. For any inquiries, please contact me at bcasamassa@sfscapital.com and I would be happy to help. Thanks!

Brandon Casamassa

Regional Sales Manager of Strategic PLUS, a division of Strategic Funding Source
    1501 Broadway, Suite 1515, New York, NY 10036
    Office: 212-354-1400
    Direct: 646-722-1514
    Cell: 516-476-2042

bcasamassa@sfscapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    Who is doing construction besides Rapid, GRP.
    No CC just bank
    MFS Global does them all day
    702-473-1145

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

YSC loves Construction deals...Call Andrew McDonald @ 347-464-0785 or Amcdonald@yellowstonecap.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Alliance funding group is funding construction. Typically 8-10 month terms.

Zramirez@alliancefunds.com
    714-450-1275

Senior Member Reputation points: 2218

I got a good file but owner is real picky about term. who is doing construction/general contractor that ALSO has terms from 12-18 months for premium file? Excellent credit, long time in biz, 20k+ daily balance, 40-60k monthly gross, 4-8 deposits monthly, no cc sales, no existing balance.

We tested construction extensively over a 2 year period. It's a pretty bad SIC. There are some good deals but in general the issues contractors have with how they get paid and how choppy their cash flow can be, and dependent on when owners or general contractors want to release their payments, don't make them good candidates for our type of lending. We have gotten more restrictive on what we will consider. Good luck to those that want to lend in this space.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2463

How Merchant Cash handles construction (especially who do not have steady cash deposits/or vendor pay) we start them under a beta program to evaluate how they handle daily debits to their account while not having replenishing deposits steadily. If they handle it we then go ahead and release the remainder of their funds to them. This practice has allowed us to continue servicing that risky industry type.

Heather, what is your minimum/maximum on construction deals?

Senior Member Reputation points: 2463

We require at least 15K in gross sales / 150K in max sales ... funding side we do 2K to 50K

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    yellowstone and chambo are the only time I ever hear TBB mentioned. Actually the last time I heard someone mention TBB that wasn't from someone at yellowstone was 5 years ago. How many deals are they actually doing?
    I put those bastards on the map.....you think I would get ONE shout out from them? I know they read this blog...

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

dailyfunder magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    I put those bastards on the map.....you think I would get ONE shout out from them? I know they read this blog...
    So many people in this industry lurk on the site and don't post. I'm talking thousands of people. And just wait... the first issue of the print magazine is finally finally finally being dropped in the mail on tuesday. I had more than 4,000 copies printed. Everyone attending the NEAA next week in vermont should be getting one in their welcome bag and thousands more people will be getting them in the mail. Funders, ISOs, account reps, underwriters, processors, investment bankers, you name it.

And if you don't get a copy or subscribed too late to get this first one, we can deliver one to you after the fact or you can access the digital version which we will put online early next month. We'll then also begin our email awareness campaign to reach an even larger audience.

The first issue is 28 pages. The 2nd issue will come out in March and we're already starting to work on that.

If you're interested in learning more about everything, you can call Jayson Rush at DailyFunder at 212-704-8011 or email jayson@dailyfunder.com.

Sean, every good magazine needs a gossip column. I look forward to hearing all about it!

haha yes, there will be something to that effect. It will be the Cosmo of the alternative lending world.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

Lmfao the Cosmo of alternative lending!

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

Who is doing construction?

Agree with Jeremy big time!! There is no shortage of gossip in the MCA world

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    So many people in this industry lurk on the site and don't post. I'm talking thousands of people. And just wait... the first issue of the print magazine is finally finally finally being dropped in the mail on tuesday. I had more than 4,000 copies printed. Everyone attending the NEAA next week in vermont should be getting one in their welcome bag and thousands more people will be getting them in the mail. Funders, ISOs, account reps, underwriters, processors, investment bankers, you name it.

And if you don't get a copy or subscribed too late to get this first one, we can deliver one to you after the fact or you can access the digital version which we will put online early next month. We'll then also begin our email awareness campaign to reach an even larger audience.

The first issue is 28 pages. The 2nd issue will come out in March and we're already starting to work on that.

If you're interested in learning more about everything, you can call Jayson Rush at DailyFunder at 212-704-8011 or email jayson@dailyfunder.com.
    I should get a complimentary one! You have consumed a couple years' worth of subscripotions at our functions

they're free man and yes there is already one addressed to you.

Cooper will fund construction files-

Robert S Bloink
    EVP of ISO Partnerships
    Direct: 313-218-4663
    Email: bb@cooperasset.com
    Web: www.cooperasset.com
    logo-01smaller.jpg