2nd position
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

2nd position

I have a restaurant that has a current cash advance with a remaining balance of about 3k out. she would like a second position. they have an avg deposit of about 8k for the past few months. is there anyone that can provide them with additional woking capital?

Life Capital specializes in 2nd and 3rd position funding with rates under 1.30 for 2 month and 4 month deals. I do not know if we can get this merchant anything significant, however it could be worth a shot. Also, if you have any other deals that you would like to submit through us, feel free to give me a call.
    Warm regards,

Eddie Soyfer • Account Manager
    DIRECT: (347)732-5683 FAX: (917) 979-6432

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Did everyone retire at the High Risk Lenders? (perhaps a conference no one told me about ) leaving open an opportunity to just let LifeCapital (good people!) take the cake
    Last edited by mcaguru; 05-11-2015 at 12:41 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

They are depositing $8k monthly for the last few months, and they have a current open position, and the ISO would have to be paid. Even if I would be able to get this deal funded, how much would I, or any rep actually make? It simply would not payoff for many people to work on this file. Simply being realistic. Also, we do not know how many people PM'd him.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Broadway View Post
    I have a restaurant that has a current cash advance with a remaining balance of about 3k out. she would like a second position. they have an avg deposit of about 8k for the past few months. is there anyone that can provide them with additional woking capital?
    How many points would you like to be paid? Message me for more info.

1st Global Capital
    1-800-910-CASH
    ask for Mark

call or text 917-860-3700
    maybe we could work something out that would make all three parties happy

Senior Member Reputation points: 2496

SOS Capital 212 235 5455 Newdeals@soscapital.com
    We do 1.18on 2nd's for 3 months