DRP MCA/Loan Processing Discussion
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Agreed, which brings me back to this Association

Who is part of the association and outside of the original formation of it, what are they actually doing today for the industry? Are there monthly meetings, an advisory board, are they discussing issues, etc. or is it just a tag for them so the outside world thinks there is an association, but they are not really bringing anything to the current table to help the industry as a whole?

I would think that if the association is real and active that the dailyfunder could have a section of the forum and web site to bring us up to speed on current events and open up some discussions, etc.
    Nathan Warshaw
    President
    Warshaw Consulting
    770-672-7177
    770-500-2437
    nwarshaw@2warshaws.com

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nwarshaw View Post
    Agreed, which brings me back to this Association

Who is part of the association and outside of the original formation of it, what are they actually doing today for the industry? Are there monthly meetings, an advisory board, are they discussing issues, etc. or is it just a tag for them so the outside world thinks there is an association, but they are not really bringing anything to the current table to help the industry as a whole?

I would think that if the association is real and active that the dailyfunder could have a section of the forum and web site to bring us up to speed on current events and open up some discussions, etc.
    Are you referring to NAMBLA, er, um, I mean NAMAA?