DRP MCA/Loan Processing Discussion
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

I think you misunderstood - that was just an example. I agree that is what they would do right now, but not if everyone was making it part of the process, just like back in the day.

I guess my point is that the market is not driving it, we are driving it - even though it hurts us all
    Nathan Warshaw
    President
    Warshaw Consulting
    770-672-7177
    770-500-2437
    nwarshaw@2warshaws.com

Member Reputation points: 33

Quote Originally Posted by nwarshaw View Post
    I think you misunderstood - that was just an example. I agree that is what they would do right now, but not if everyone was making it part of the process, just like back in the day.

I guess my point is that the market is not driving it, we are driving it - even though it hurts us all
    The problem is everyone wont go along with you. This is an industry so unregulated that you have multiple companies/individuals stacking on their competitors loan despite the high risks of driving the business to default.

ACH is pitched as an "innovative" service, and companies that struggle building their own brand depend on these advantages to lower or raise the bar (depending on each individuals opinion).