3 Positions, but paying off one or 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

3 Positions, but paying off one or 2

I have a merchant depositing $300K a month with 3 advances, each for about $30K.

He has offers for 4ths, but wants to pay off at least one or 2 of the advances.

Any lenders that will payoff advances to become a 2nd or 3rd?

jotucker1983
    If he has $3.6 million a year in sales, how about he just pay off the $90k worth of advances and net the remaining amount? If the file looks good, should be able to get $250,000 - $285,000 for approval and pay off the other balances. Merchant can't stack again on this source though, they would already be wary of the file seeing as though he already stacked three times.

That's the idea, but to pay of all 3 is unlikely. Who would be a good fit other than PFS?

NULOOK Capital

Quote Originally Posted by loan View Post
    That's the idea, but to pay of all 3 is unlikely. Who would be a good fit other than PFS?

Senior Member Reputation points: 14

Shoot me an email at nathaniel@instafundllc.com
    We can either payoff the two and be a 2nd position or payoff all three and do 1st position
    Let me know the balance of all three and what is his credit score.

Looks like there is definitely room to consolidate at least a couple of these but it is dependent on the daily pulls of each of the current positions. Give me a call or shoot me an email and I can see what we can do.
    Kaitlyn Miller
    ISO Coordinator
    770-617-2377
    KM@SuperiorCapitalfund.com
    http://superiorcapitalfund.com/

you can call me at

Steven Kamhi
    Phone 516-444-3499
    Cell -516-314-6887
    Fax 1-516-765-9184

Hi,

We might be able to do something here.

You can call me at 800-419-1160 ext 2292 or email me at kastner@lgfunding.com

Consolidation Program which will offer merchants who have several balances the ability to consolidate, and get more capital.
    Example 1
    Merchant was paying $1,350 in ACH pulls daily on two advances. With the consolidation, we were able to get them an additional $30K, cut their daily down to $600 per day, and give them a lower factor then they had on both existing advances!
    This business owner was paying almost 25% of their gross. Our program offers the merchant instant relief.
    Example 2
    Merchant had balance of 27K total for 3 advances. Nulook is funding 60K. This merchant will net 27K after payoff, and have decreased daily payment by $365 a day which is a savings of 7K in cash flow per month.
    Please call me if you have any questions at 516-444-3499.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14

Shoot me and email at nathaniel@instafundllc.com

Nulook Capital is looking for ISO that want build a great relationship . As always, we strive to deliver a prompt and professional response to your submitted deals. We are able to provide an offer within 4 hours of submission. We are also able to fund approved deals in as little as two business days. Just a reminder, all deals should be submitted to: . All we We provide first and second position offers, pre-pays and refinancing on other advances. We are always looking to ensure the merchant nets as much capital as they possibly qualify for. In return, we offer renewal options when the merchant is 65% paid in. We also pay out the same commission points on renewal deals as well. We are looking forward to working with you in the future.

Consolidation Program which will offer merchants who have several balances the ability to consolidate, and get more capital.
    Example 1
    Merchant was paying $1,350 in ACH pulls daily on two advances. With the consolidation, we were able to get them an additional $30K, cut their daily down to $600 per day, and give them a lower factor then they had on both existing advances!
    This business owner was paying almost 25% of their gross. Our program offers the merchant instant relief.
    Example 2
    Merchant had balance of 27K total for 3 advances. Nulook is funding 60K. This merchant will net 27K after payoff, and have decreased daily payment by $365 a day which is a savings of 7K in cash flow per month.
    Please call me if you have any questions at 516-444-3499.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

YES!!! Nulook has one of the best consolidation programs (if not the only) in the Merchant Cash Industry.

They are definitely a company to partner with and really dig deep into their spex to resell their consolidation program. This is something that you can strategically offer if you are working with UCC leads as many merchants are over leveraged and need help. Instead of using a basic pitch and offering a cash advance, you can ask question about their previous advances and use Nulook's key consolidation features to qualify them.

Easy sell and beneficial to the merchant as well- they also stand behind their 4 hour turn around too.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

jotucker1983
    When you guys say "Consolidation" programs for an MCA, can you please provide more details? I know of a regular balance pay-off program that's technically with every lender, but I have yet to see an actual True Consolidation?

For example, merchant is doing $1 million in sales and currently has 4 merchant cash advances stacked on top of each other with balances totaling $120,000. With all payments combined, about 30% of the merchant's gross sales are going towards paying back advances.

- A Regular Balance Pay Off: Assuming the file is good, they would qualify for about $75,000 in funding. However, the file would have to be declined and put on "hold" until the balances come down to a collective total of under $35,000 before they can be approved for the $75,000 with let's say a 15 or 18 month term, to pay off the balances and net about $40,000.

- A True Consolidation: Would approve this file for $120,000 at its current level of sales, pay off all 4 balances, and give the merchant a longer collective term of let's say 18 months v.s. the short term of the other 4 balances that are about 4 or 6 months. The merchant would "net nothing" and only do this to have one lower payment for all of the advances going forward. The merchant would be paying "borrowing costs" out of the tail for this though but figure the lower payment is worth it because the higher payments are killing him.

I have yet to see a True Consolidation program yet and I'm interested to know about any ones out there that truly operate like said example. From my understanding, a True Consolidation would not even be plausible.
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 05-28-2015 at 07:00 PM.

consolidation deals

Hey did u get this deal done with a consolidation? If not i have one of the best consolidation programs out. Let me know if u want to talk

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

moved to deal bin.