Innovative Travel Company Needs Working Capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Innovative Travel Company Needs Working Capital

Hi, I own an innovative travel company (tour operator). Our new take on outdoor adventure has garnered features in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes & Today Show. We are in our second season (first year sales 100k+).

We are getting the equipment loans we need, but the only working capital we can secure is $10,000, repaying $14,500 in 4 months.
    My personal credit was great until I maxed out credit cards to get the business off the ground. I pay my bills every month.

Any idea where I can get working capital ($30,000 - $50,000) at a reasonable cost? Thank you in advance.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

I think we can help.
    please either give me a call or send your number
    Bob Shaw

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Quote Originally Posted by glamping&cycling View Post
    Hi, I own an innovative travel company (tour operator). Our new take on outdoor adventure has garnered features in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes & Today Show. We are in our second season (first year sales 100k+).

We are getting the equipment loans we need, but the only working capital we can secure is $10,000, repaying $14,500 in 4 months.
    My personal credit was great until I maxed out credit cards to get the business off the ground. I pay my bills every month.

Any idea where I can get working capital ($30,000 - $50,000) at a reasonable cost? Thank you in advance.
    accion.org. NOt sure for the contact in your state. Credit might be an issue but if you have a business plan with forecasts it might be worth the effort.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14

We can get you term loan or LOC for a great % per annual if you are willing to use your assets.
    If you are interested in more information please email me at nathaniel@instafundllc.com

Thank you for your responses. I am in touch with Bob and Nathaniel.

Member Reputation points: 194

I can help.
    Please contact me @ Gloos@lexgf.com

WBL can help we can fund up to 2x the average monthly balance on our base program and 3x on our business line of credit program. In essence if you are depositing an average of 10k a month we could fund you 20k. The reason we can fund more than your average working capital company is because we would use the inefficient equity in your house/commercial property/ rental property or vehicles owned outright and put it to use to project the business forward. Unless you plan on selling your house or vehicle in the near future we would put a lien on it over a short term to get you the money you need. In doing so you will receive better rates, longer term, and of course more money.

Give me a shout I would love to help.

Very Respectfully,

PHILLIP MUSSA
    Account Manager

World Business Lenders: Orange Branch
    1820 W. Orangewood Ave
    Suite 205
    Orange CA 92868

Direct & Fax: (714) 988-4610
    Email: Pmussa@wbl.com
    Last edited by Phillip Mussa; 06-03-2015 at 12:41 PM.