Is all this Market Saturation talk, just talk?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 903 Scott Williams's Avatar

New funders need to have a niche just like new iso's need to have a niche marketing. Instead of "send us your declines", they need to be more detailed on something they do different compared to the other funders. Examples......"we can fund merchants with an open bankruptcy" "we can fund merchants with open tax liens under 50k" "we allow up to 8 NSF per month on the bank statements"

Member Reputation points: 33

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Williams View Post
    New funders need to have a niche just like new iso's need to have a niche marketing. Instead of "send us your declines", they need to be more detailed on something they do different compared to the other funders. Examples......"we can fund merchants with an open bankruptcy" "we can fund merchants with open tax liens under 50k" "we allow up to 8 NSF per month on the bank statements"
    But is that really offering anything different? "Send us your declines" is a very vague statement, you can pick up the phone and say hey Mr. Funder I saw your ad about accepting declines and I have a merchant with (open bankruptcy, up to 8 NSF's a month, open tax liens under 50K etc. ). I agree , it is more detailed if you spell it out, but is it really something new? Which is why I'm interested in the numbers, just because the company is marketing itself as "send us your declines we will fund them" doesn't mean they will. So is it just all smokes and mirrors?