Syndication Solicitations - Caveat Emptor - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Interesting thread... Yes, a lot of money has entered this space and its ripple effects are not all positive.

We are a reputable direct lender who do offer syndication, with proper paperwork and reporting. Syndicate as little as your commission and up to 50% of the deal. Get a weekly remittance along with a report which is always made available. Shortly our CRM will give each ISO the ability to see their portfolio online with some clever features that will be disclosed soon. As the industry changes, technology will become more relevant and those to incorporate these technologies will have a better footing in the long term play in this dynamic industry. Together with the newly formed Coalition and self-regulating that's going on, we have opted to stay ahead of the curve and invite the similar minded to come on board.

Fusion Capital
    www.fusionadvances.com
    info@fusionadvances.com
    1011 Ives Dairy Rd. 107
    Miami, FL 33179

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Please be wary of any company offering syndication opportunities on the forum, especially those that are lesser known, using a free email account, or do not require formal contracts.

A reputable funding company will conduct a background check on its prospective syndicates, be mindful of Anti-Money Laundering laws, and have professionally prepared syndication agreements.

Do not send your money to any company willing to forgo basic diligence or agreements.

It is up to you to conduct your own due diligence on any user or company posting on the forum.

Buyer beware.
    One user who posted on here soliciting investors ended up on the other end of a securities enforcement action and his post on DailyFunder was apparently entered as evidence against him: http://www.dfi.wa.gov/documents/secu...49-15-FO01.pdf

Please remember that forum participation is only for lawful activity. If we suspect something otherwise, you will be banned.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3087

How long is the company you syndicate with legally able to hold your undeployed cash if it is not a registered investment advisor?

Karen37a
    Thats a great Question staten and the reason I didn't take $$ to go into syndication from friends ex partners etc

I did not want to hold the money, have temporary custody even for a second or pass it or be a conduit without being a hedge fund or RIA or send it to one?

I have a guy who is on my team who was an "advisor" "hedge fund" dissolved his holdings because he couldn't turn a profit and it was just sitting there

if you ever want to pm me or give me clue to that answer id take it.Or I could call you..id grab a pen and shaaddup and take notes,

Last edited by Karen37a; 10-28-2016 at 01:58 PM.

Absolutely agree with the thread. Unfortunately there are a lot of pitfalls to look out for. Over the years, Fusion Capital has entertained more and more syndicators who are interested in syndicating in deals on multiple platforms. That is why we developed our syndication platform to meet those interests and are now opening it up on a limited basis to reliable brokers who can generate consistent volume. We aren't looking for quantity, rather quality. On such relationships, we don't charge any fees, pay out weekly and provide good customers service to all involved, the merchants and you the broker. It's clear that the industry has shifted in a direction that makes it more challenging for brokers to operate. One way to overcome this is to participate in deals, increase your returns and create an alliance relationship. That is the future. Interested in joining? Contact us.

Ace M.
    Fusion Capital
    1011 Ives Dairy Rd. 107
    Miami, FL 33179
    ace@fusionfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 3824

Syndication Solicitations - Caveat Emptor

^you don't charge a management fee?

Member Reputation points: 577

Great warning. TYSM

Syndication Solicitations - Caveat Emptor

Check out Wall Funding

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

For any ISO's who are looking for a solid syndication partner, Wall offers our ISO's the ability to syndicate up to 50% on ALL your files, and to actually fund your own deals on our paper as a true white label service. I am NOT going to promise any guaranteed profits, but I can say that our default ratio is lower than other companies where I have worked, and I have made a nice profit from my personal syndication portfolio. If anyone is interested in hearing more, contact us at partners@wallfunding.com.

This is very true

Member Reputation points: 1520

Anyone looking to syndicate with a reputable company. SFS has been allowing our ISO's syndicate since 2008. We were one of the first companies to offer syndication and we have mastered the process so it is completely seamless for you. If you are interested send me an email at mreiser@sfscapital.com
    Last edited by matt.reiser; 11-01-2018 at 03:13 PM.

Glad to see this, especially as this industry is still growing at a very quick pace and sometimes its hard to know who to trust. The DeBanked Funder Directory is also a great tool to use if you doubt someone's status as a direct lender.

Banned Reputation points: 180

Thank you

Senior Member Reputation points: 61

W Well said