lets make some iso deals work for both partiys interests
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

lets make some iso deals work for both parties interests

i posted some threads but i had the wrong info how the forum worked i thought it was advertising based but i been reading some posts and messaged some people about the biz and i see that there are people really dedicated to it such as myself and would like to get some deals out there or deals presented to me that im sure we could all profit from i work with a fast growing company right now in nyc its been around for bout 5 years i get deals closed but i still always keep an open mind on how to improve and looking to work with people as ambituous as i am in the biz so anyone wants to speak further on how we can do so please feel free to message me.
    Last edited by Robert T; 07-26-2013 at 03:17 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4807

I think you should buy a new keyboard that has punctuation marks and a shift button.

thanks for the useless grammar lesson if your not talking business no need to talk to me

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

He's a newbie, doesn't know how to spell, doesn't know how to write. Posting the same old rhetoric to a bunch of seasoned professionals as if we were all fresh off the boat and didn't know any better. Someone I would definitely trust with my submissions.

looks like a circle jerk of jerkoffs good look getting money unfortunately i dont wish bad sucees to anybody obviosly im in the wrong place amongst such pros as you i work hard for my clients getting them funded and i do so im no noob im not here for your spelling expertise ill put my sales up to your bs pepsi challenge any day so gfy and have a nice day.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Senior Member Reputation points: 4807

So, what special stuff can you do that the top 10 biggest funders can't do? So far I have no idea.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

it's a newbie broker at an ISO looking for cheap marketing. We've read this book already ten, twenty times. Thought he was being slick and innovative. Wasn't even original