D & B Reporting
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

D & B Reporting

Do any vendors report to D & B? I have someone that is trying to build biz credit.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Tell your client to call D&B directly. They will take a list of creditors from them, contact them and rate accordingly.
    Bob Shaw

Actually my question was do any of the advance or loan companies report to D & B????? I have been told On Deck does.

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Nine View Post
    Actually my question was do any of the advance or loan companies report to D & B????? I have been told On Deck does.
    Yes, a lot of companies that structure the deal as a "Loan" say that they will report the on-time payments to help towards building business credit.

However, unlike your personal credit, you don't just have a business credit profile laying around that's already established, managed, and organized. A merchant is "most likely" going to have to pay the $1,000 - $1,500 per year cost give or take, for the D&B Credit Profile Builder Program so that their Business Credit and Credibility Profiles are properly constructed.

Once that's done, they can setup a program with Experian to get Business Credit Alerts but the D&B Business Credit Alerts that comes with their Credit Builder program should be enough, they are just there to track (similar to personal credit) when your Business Credit is pulled.

D&B will build the profile and consistently add to it with new information that's reported on the business. From this information, the business is going to get its Paydex Score and other performance related scores that D&B provides. They want to make sure to pay all vendors, suppliers and financiers on time, matter of fact paying ahead of time makes their Paydex score even better.
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 04-15-2015 at 11:55 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23276

I know TBB does or claims they do, also as some loan products such as CAN and IOU can be self reported if not done so by the lender as they are "installment loans".

Im certain some credit repair experts in here could comment on this topic.