Large consolidation
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 64

Large consolidation

Have a merchant in the telecommunications field who owes out 2 million dollars between 4 companies. I understand this is a large sum but the reasoning behind it makes total sense. They borrowed this money to fulfill contracts that they have with notable Fortune 500 companies which include AT&T and Verizon. Currently they have secured a opportunity where they have access to 30 million worth of telecom work. The problem is that the advances while it helped them at the time are hurting there cash flow now as they have 2 million in receivables coming in. They are averaging about 6-7 million a month and trending up even with these issues. There problem is that they have too many opportunities and not enough capital.. So while we are looking for a cash advance consolidation we are opening to hearing about other options. Please no calls from factoring companies as we have already set them up with someone.

Please call 347-242-5478 or contact steven@samsonpartnersllc.com if you have any ideas

Mike,

I've seen you post this before so I guess you've had no success. You should try to give Bob Shaw a call. He specializes in term loans and has tons of industry experience. Phone: 734.929.3800 Email: rshaw@advancecredit.com

Quote Originally Posted by MikeC524 View Post
    Have a merchant in the telecommunications field who owes out 2 million dollars between 4 companies. I understand this is a large sum but the reasoning behind it makes total sense. They borrowed this money to fulfill contracts that they have with notable Fortune 500 companies which include AT&T and Verizon. Currently they have secured a opportunity where they have access to 30 million worth of telecom work. The problem is that the advances while it helped them at the time are hurting there cash flow now as they have 2 million in receivables coming in. They are averaging about 6-7 million a month and trending up even with these issues. There problem is that they have too many opportunities and not enough capital.. So while we are looking for a cash advance consolidation we are opening to hearing about other options. Please no calls from factoring companies as we have already set them up with someone.

Please call 347-242-5478 or contact steven@samsonpartnersllc.com if you have any ideas

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Large consolidation

Bob is a great source- I did LinkedIn message you- it won't hurt to talk about it- I'll actually send you directly- I don't need to sub-broker by any means. Just a conference 20 min and you'll know exactly what to do
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

Mike, out of curiosity, is this merchant located in Long island City, NY and has another office in Nassau County?