Smart Ethical Educated 'high Performing' ISO seeking great company/position
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 117

Smart Ethical Educated 'high Performing' ISO seeking great company/position

Hello:

I have worked in past as ISO (2 years) , a successful small business owner, a marketing director in Hawaii, and an adjunct college professor
    (educational technology) as well as a school teacher (Economics)
    I love academia but prefer work as an ISO for the comp plans which fund my global schools for girls.
    (imagine MCA commissions have built schools in India, Peru, and Afghanistan...)
    I am hardworking, focused, self-managed, highly ambitious and love to sell money to small businesses - they need it, they want it,
    and they are waiting for me to call them, enough said - i can produce.

Marketing routine: B2B email scrapers for specific high targeted verticals, bulk email at 5k/day, phoneburner with 200 actual calls per day in terms of a conversation about capital with merchants, live transfers at 10 per day, you tube ranking videos with specific long tail keywords and backlinking web 2.0 properties, and much more...testing out geotargeting mini sites which will launch once i have an ISO position to promote company
    in short, i can fill a sales pipeline fast with high conversions.
    I am seeking a range of alternative funding so I can match my prospect easily with a lender. I work fast and effectively
    - no games, pure profit is my aim.

The bonus: I have lead generation tools, software, and SEO experience to rank mini sites and videos which I do on contract as time permits.
    I prefer to bundle this repertoire of experience into my own future commissions in work for a great 'alternative' funding company---
    I work independently and seeking an ETHICAL company which plays FAIR with my new clients and my commissions. enough said:-)
    If you are tired of big talkers and slackers and seeking the old fashion hard working honest and enthusiastic & smart ISO, PM me.
    - let's talk.
    thank you

--
    Last edited by Lender Of Gold; 04-12-2015 at 06:20 PM. Reason: delete

Opportunity With Yellowston Capital

Hello,

I'm a sales representative at Yellowstone Capital. We have great programs for ISO. If you aren't already working with us, I would like to discuss them with you over the phone. Let me know of a number where you can be reached, my direct line is 646 774 3258.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,