Anyone here know this company?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hi guys, today I would like ask if anyone know or have references of this company they are called Synergy Olympus Capital their website is http://www.synergyolympuscapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Looks like a re-branded website of Synergy Capital. ISO shop ran by Glen Deluca, a sharp professional guy, he funds some of his own paper but not primarily a funder. Also affiliated with a Miami shop in Florida by name of CityScape Financial owned partially by World Global Funding.

Did that help? lol

Here is their original site....logo look familiar?

http://synergycapital1.com/

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    Looks like a re-branded website of Synergy Capital. ISO shop ran by Glen Deluca, a sharp professional guy, he funds some of his own paper but not primarily a funder. Also affiliated with a Miami shop in Florida by name of CityScape Financial owned partially by World Global Funding.

Did that help? lol
    Ok, good yes that helps thanks FCF Fund, I ask because work with them some time ago, refer some of my centers and never close a deal or sale, and now one of my centers think that they close some sales but not pay the center for the sale, they do lead generation for this company, I see that their website is 1 year old and now that I am more involved in MCA never heard about them

Always be wary of ISO's presenting themselves as direct funders, I will not speculate as to your situation with them in the past as everyone experience is different.

First lesson of this industry

Senior Member Reputation points: 17365 jfeinberg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cashfunder01 View Post
    Hi guys, today I would like ask if anyone know or have references of this company they are called Synergy Olympus Capital their website is http://www.synergyolympuscapital.com
    Stay far away from them. Very shady, they direct lend on 5% of the deals then broker it out. They will steal your renewals, and pay you about half the points you should have been compensated on.

Quote Originally Posted by jfeinberg View Post
    Stay far away from them. Very shady, they direct lend on 5% of the deals then broker it out. They will steal your renewals, and pay you about half the points you should have been compensated on.
    Ouch, another satisifed customer?!

Jfeinberg, did you work Jeff Accime or with Toni Ann?

Noob Reputation points: 10

I first want to thank FCF Funds for the compliment and providing some insight into my company. I normally do not post but just want to clarify a few statements. Synergy Capital nor I have any ownership in CityScape Financial. Synergy Olympus is an overseas call center we partnered with. CashFunder01 please contact me direct at 718-761-3888 to discuss your concerns further. As for Josh Fienberg statement: "Stay far away from them. Very shady, they direct lend on 5% of the deals then broker it out. They will steal your renewals, and pay you about half the points you should have been compensated on". That is your opinion of the business we transacted together and everyone is due there opinion. I could spend the day going back and forth with you on your statements but why? your opinion is your own as mine is mine and nothing good will come out of going back and forth. These boards are set up for everyone to find solutions, discuss there issues, concerns, opinions and to help each other grow in the business and the business grow as a whole. If anyone one else has any concerns or issues with Synergy Capital, please feel free to contact me direct at 718-761-388 or info@synergycapital1.com.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

Glen Deluca is one of the most knowledgable men is the MCA space. Very well respected across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by synergycap1 View Post
    I first want to thank FCF Funds for the compliment and providing some insight into my company. I normally do not post but just want to clarify a few statements. Synergy Capital nor I have any ownership in CityScape Financial. Synergy Olympus is an overseas call center we partnered with. CashFunder01 please contact me direct at 718-761-3888 to discuss your concerns further. As for Josh Fienberg statement: "Stay far away from them. Very shady, they direct lend on 5% of the deals then broker it out. They will steal your renewals, and pay you about half the points you should have been compensated on". That is your opinion of the business we transacted together and everyone is due there opinion. I could spend the day going back and forth with you on your statements but why? your opinion is your own as mine is mine and nothing good will come out of going back and forth. These boards are set up for everyone to find solutions, discuss there issues, concerns, opinions and to help each other grow in the business and the business grow as a whole. If anyone one else has any concerns or issues with Synergy Capital, please feel free to contact me direct at 718-761-388 or info@synergycapital1.com.

Not to beat a dead horse but just wanted to clarify my post. I mentioned affiliation to Cityscape, not ownership as that is with WGF. The affiliation comes by way of some of the Synergy guys starting Cityscape, where said reps are now is a different story.

Hope this this reply is not taken the wrong way by some, just stating facts. I also stand by my opinion that Glen is very professional and knowledgeable of this industry, everyone has their own experience so Cashfunder I am sure you would need to reconcile your relationship with them if its not too late.

Ok Glen, I just mail you