I'm looking for 2-3 more companies to work with. Ive already spoke to a few from this board but can generate more than most of you guys can handle. If you are a serious player and can prove that you can buy upwards of 50 leads a day please email me at mike@popcrumbs.com and ill give you leads to test for free. Let the leads speak for themselves. Keep in mind i charge a premium for leads ($50) which are exclusive if spending $50 a lead is absurd to you because you buy 1000 numbers for 50 cents each then my leads are not for you, if you realize quality leads make you more efficient then I am perfect for you. i sent someone a test of 6 leads 2 applications were sent out. Think about how many numbers you need to dial before you get 2 applications out and give me a call if you would rather work smarter instead of harder. Priority for leads is given to those who signup first.

If you're only going to buy 1 or 5 or 10 leads a day I'm not giving you samples for free sorry. Serious players get in touch you need a good source and i need a few more solid MCA clients who will be here long term.