Anybody have funding issues through ROC Funding? - please advise or IM me preferabely
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Anybody have funding issues through ROC Funding? - please advise or IM me preferabely

Anybody have issues with ROC-please get back to me - or IM.

Got the royal screw but want to gauge things - so ask for your feedback and good/bad experiences.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

aren't these were the guys bashing on Yellow last week?

Senior Member Reputation points: 3824

Hahaha you guys always get screwed. Something has to be wrong with your approach.

Approach

The only problem with my approach is that I am honest

How can I be held responsible for a co-brokers timely decision to kill an agreement?

JK

This is a forum that allows industry participants to ask questions and hopefully refine processes and procedures into the future.

This industry is far from perfect and needs adjustment.

I will not sit here and be taken advantage of - and on top of it - say nothing. Otherwise-you know what the alternative is to this self regulated industry

I am sure most here would agree to vent and fix issues through both private and public discussion.

And that's what I plan to do.

Member Reputation points: 79

Let's make this a true statement John since your going to be honest. The facts are that you received commission on deal that funded. You and your partner Bruce violated the ISO agreement by hitting up the merchant for a fee. Which clearly states that you can not impose additional or unwarranted junk fees without written authorization. This is why ROC Funding Group terminated the broker agreement and will not accept anymore of your deals.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

and there ya have it

Senior Member Reputation points: 1719

BROKER:

"Bob, did you get the contracts I faxed over?"

PROSPECT:

"Yes, I did, and I want to ask you about a couple of these attachments and fees. I see that your firm, Gucci West Funding, has enclosed a service charge along with the regular contract from the bank, and I also see a service charge from the fax machine that sent the contract, the processor who moved the pages from the printer to the fax, the electric company that provided the power to transmit the fax.....oh and wait, my cat just slid a page titled "Litter Box Underwriting Fee" into the contract. Now, which of these do I sign and return to you?"

No fee paid by client

Joe,

BS- NO FEE PAID BY CLIENT TO US!!

IN fact Joe- tell it like it is. You compromised our standing with our merchant by providing poor service - and then wanted to take legal action against our client for not paying his FEE TO YOU. He was upset that you attempted to extract YOUR FEE EVEN PRIOR TO THE ACTUAL FUNDING. How unprofessional. Whats more - the person you selected to coordinate the deal for us placed our merchant on the NAMAA list at the very moment of funding -HOW CAN THIS BE? What a train wreck of a deal.

Then you dropped us a co-broker apparently because you held us responsible for the merchant not paying his fee TO YOU.-and then had the audacity to go back to our merchant and provide him prompt funding.(unlike the first go round)

Tell it like it is Joe. You should pay as much attention to co-brokers business as you do to this posting- and maybe your reputation would change.

The private messages I am getting strongly support my position and your questionable reputation.

You have a nerve.

That's right Joe-tell it like it is.

Member Reputation points: 79

John,

Let's call what it is a spade is spade. I received word from the merchant directly that after the deal funded in Dec. 2014 you and your coworker hit him up for additional fees. For the poor service that's why he was funded in Dec. 2014. Which you and your partner were unable to do. It's pretty obvious that you didn't read the ISO agreement which clearly states No unwarranted or additional junk fees should be applied without written consent. It's now April 2015 I've given you guys a number of emails why we are no longer working with you. It's strictly business and you want to make it personal. On the other hand you didn't give a crap about the merchant or about hinder his business. You were looking to line your pockets. My reputation is completely find. As for the two of you its like working with Heckle & Jeckle talk about train wrecks. My advise is please look for someone that wants to work with you. I have made it very clear why we will no longer accept your files.

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

Closing this thread. Both parties have shared their side of the story. Hopefully you can come to a resolution offline.