Merchant with 711 Fico Paying 1160 a day...who can help take over both balances
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Fast Capital 35K
    UMC 54000

Merchant has cleared over 1.3mill does over 100K per month

Payroll Financing Solutions may be able to help. Look to the right of your screen and click on their advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by JHausen View Post
    Fast Capital 35K
    UMC 54000

Member Reputation points: 10

Platinum will consider any file like this . . . isosubmissions@platinumrfg.com
    Sincerely ,

Corey Cicero

VP Of Partner Relations

P: 866-905-5444 | F: 866-395-8140

348 RXR Plaza, Uniondale, NY 11556

CCicero@PlatinumRFG.com

www.platinumrapidfunding.com

If it is a medical deal contact James Graydon at ProMED Healthcare Financing 631-468-6325

Quote Originally Posted by JHausen View Post
    Fast Capital 35K
    UMC 54000

Senior Member Reputation points: 6585

That is a great Express loan - 50k to 150k - 10 year payback - 6 percent Interest. Let me know if you want to try submit for this type of loan.

There are a couple options i could help you out with. Give me a call or shoot me an email. 860-436-2413 ext.234 or email kmacdonald@wbl.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 1158

We will consider this deal. Please contact me if you're still trying to place the deal.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Rich McKellar

www.linkedin.com/in/richardmckellar

Senior Member Reputation points: 14

Will also consider this deal if your interested.
    nathaniel@instafundllc.com

Member Reputation points: 10

I have the perfect investor to handle this account, what is there average reserve balance? lets get this deal done give me a ring or feel free to email it over ASAP.

Tel: (860) 890-7220
    Toll Free Fax: 1(844) 279-7010
    Email: Michael@smartseedcapital.net
    Web: Smartseedcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalequity View Post
    Payroll Financing Solutions may be able to help. Look to the right of your screen and click on their advertisement.
    Cardinalequity,

Have you personally done business with PFS? What was your experience, as they have a peculiar way of doing things that are a bit suspect.

Senior Member Reputation points: 290 1StopFunding's Avatar

FCFunds, I've funded a few consolidations with Them. Keith and Stefani have been great to work with. The only thing I didn't care for is that they say they pay 8%, but it's actually 5 upfront and 3 when merchant pays off advance. Other than that, I've had good experiences.
    Cheryl Tibbs- General Manager
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by 1StopFunding View Post
    FCFunds, I've funded a few consolidations with Them. Keith and Stefani have been great to work with. The only thing I didn't care for is that they say they pay 8%, but it's actually 5 upfront and 3 when merchant pays off advance. Other than that, I've had good experiences.
    How do you feel about them contacting the lead and offering their deal before you are even aware they were approved? Ive gotten a deal done with them nonetheless but the communication is something left to be desired.

Hit the nail on the head. The communication is subpar to say the least but they get deals done. Communication is a must for me with any lender especially when they're getting VOLUME from me. As more companies do consolidations they will have to step there game up in that department or they will lose ISO's to a multitude of competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    How do you feel about them contacting the lead and offering their deal before you are even aware they were approved? Ive gotten a deal done with them nonetheless but the communication is something left to be desired.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

their layered funding is a good final resource for someone leveraged to the hilt, once in a while you'll get a decent rip off of one of them.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

that said, there are other options with this merchant, several of them.

This is Keith from Payroll Financing
    I have to admit that we have communicated with a client before letting the broker know we have an offer but we've never done it with malice intent. I think in our effort to speed the process, and the knowledge that we NEVER treat brokers dishonestly we have plowed ahead to get a deal done without following normal protocol of notifying the broker first. We've heard this complaint loud and clear, especially from new folks who don't know us yet and how honestly we deal with brokers. We have made efforts to minimize this problem. It's been difficult to manage because our older ISO's who trust us often want us to communicate directly - less effort on their part and a faster close. We'll keep trying to get it right to the liking of each of our ISO's.