Great post, I'm hoping that many chime in on this as well in relation to how they handle sub-brokers as well as their payment compensation.

I'm on the fence with someone being a sub-broker because if they are a sub-broker on all commission, that means they are spending their own capital to generate leads for the broker, in hopes that the broker closes them and then provides the cut.

This business is becoming less and less profitable due to the rush of people coming into the industry, and the first thing they do is start cutting prices without really focusing on value provided.

So I don't know how a sub-broker is supposed to even be profitable in this climate on all commission. I do, however, think that if someone has zero experience in this area that they should work under someone to train them, which might be all commission or with a hourly wage. But that should be very short term, perhaps 6 -12 months, it should give the new person time to learn the basics of the industry as well as how they will branch off with their own unique value proposition for this industry.