Lead Generation? Outbound Dialing. Help !
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Exclamation Lead Generation? Outbound Dialing. Help !

Hello,

My Name is Frank i am knew to merchant cash advances. I would like to know what your thoughts are on leads and how to go about purchasing leads to load for a outbound campaign. I have spoke to a few different lead brokers and they all seem to be the same, they all say they have best data and to purchase it some send over test files. We will also be doing internet marketing and other things as well, does anyone have any thought's on were to go to inquire about some good data not just some old data that has been called over and over. Looking for some warm transfers or some one that has inquired in the last 30 days for a cash advance/ loan.

Thank You all for your input in advance

Email: Ftaylor1515@gmail.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 1072 SupremeCapitalGroupinc's Avatar

Pm Me

The daily funder has been a true partner for Lendini growing it's ISO base so rapidly. Again we want to thank the daily funder for its contribution in Lendini's rapid growth thus far. Our technology and fast decisioning has really stepped it up over the past 30 days. We have been approving deals and funding them the same day, hours later. For those of you that are not signed up with Lendini , please shoot me an email @ eddie.deangelis@lendini.com and I will send you our ISO boarding package immediately. We are a "B thru. "D" paper funder, super aggressive and and we love to compete to win deals. We do 1st, 2nd and 3rd position advances with super low rates. All approvals come with 10 points built in ( same day of submission ), we pay full commission on renewals on full funded amount. We pay commissions "SAME DAY AS FUNDED" wired to ISO account within 24 hours of funding !!! Free in house ISO support to educate and help newer brokers / sales reps understand the industry, understand the files and we love to assist and help close the deals for you as well if needed. We are committed to helping our partners grow with us. We offer monthly incentives to our loyal partners ! Our customer service is second to none and We have a super smooth process from signed contract to funded with minimal stips on back end. Most deals only require VC, DL, LL and bank verification and funding takes place moments after. Thank you to all our Iso's and thank you daily funder for the very best informational forum for our industry !

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

Frank,

I sent you an email. Feel free to call me to discuss.

Thanks
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com