Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Sounds like this Rafael robbed jjjddd for a deal, WBL fired him, and now Rafael is funding his stolen deals.

As some of you may know, my company was recently acquired by WBL. Before this acquisition and decision to sell, we did extensive research on the management team as well as the company itself. There was NOTHING that we could find that gave us any inkling of deception or shadiness; the worst thing we found was an article saying that their rates are too high (which is obviously par for the course for our space).

After meeting with, questioning, and speaking freely with each department head and director with WBL, my partner and I left with no concerns whatsoever. This group has an incredible amount of foresight and integrity. I will put my own reputation on the line in defense of this company, because I am confident that there is no possibility that the company itself "screwed over" an ISO. It has never happened, and never will.

Skimming this situation from the outskirts leads me to believe this happened:

1. Shady rep contacts ISO's that he knows will send deals
2. Shady rep tells ISO to send the deal to a reputable domain name (wbl.com) rather than using a gmail address
3. Shady rep receives deal from ISO, puts it on a flash drive and submits it to CAN Capital from his home computer
4. Shady rep funds deal
5. ISO gets angry with WBL, who never received commission for said deal, and fires rep upon finding out the situation

I am not here to argue, but this looks like a textbook "backdoor" situation to me. If my guess is true, then WBL did its part by firing the shady rep, and cannot (and should not) repay commissions that it never received.

Take everything I'm saying here with a grain of salt, since I flat-out don't know anything about this deal except what was posted.
Zach, I agree with everything you say except the not paying commission. The deal was submitted to WBL and funded by a at that time employee of WBL this makes them responsible for paying the commission