Monthly
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

Monthly

Who can do a monthly option? I have a Merchant who grossed about $2 million last year,good credit, strong balances, etc. but he is hesitant........wants a monthly and even thinking about doing an equity deal....I asked him "if you are seeking the least expensive deal possible why would you take the MOST EXPENSIVE option?!" Kind of penny wise and dollar foolish, but i digress.......

His issue is he is totally against a daily and not loving the idea of a weekly........If i can find a monthly option(I realize it would, most likely be collaterlized). Who can do this?

I'm not putting this in "Deal Bin" because I'd like to have a "go to" for monthly payments moving forward

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Weekly payments you have a couple of options with but if monthly payments is not something anyone is offering that I know of
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Monthly

Give me a call to discuss. I can at least let you know if it's do-able.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JSL23 View Post
    Who can do a monthly option? I have a Merchant who grossed about $2 million last year,good credit, strong balances, etc. but he is hesitant........wants a monthly and even thinking about doing an equity deal....I asked him "if you are seeking the least expensive deal possible why would you take the MOST EXPENSIVE option?!" Kind of penny wise and dollar foolish, but i digress.......

His issue is he is totally against a daily and not loving the idea of a weekly........If i can find a monthly option(I realize it would, most likely be collaterlized). Who can do this?

I'm not putting this in "Deal Bin" because I'd like to have a "go to" for monthly payments moving forward
    If he wants a monthly and to put up equity your first try should be WBL, no? Also what about lending club? They do monthly.

If anything tell him to take an advance then go to corporate turnaround they'd be happy to restructure from 3 months into 3 years!
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    If he wants a monthly and to put up equity your first try should be WBL, no? Also what about lending club? They do monthly.

If anything tell him to take an advance then go to corporate turnaround they'd be happy to restructure from 3 months into 3 years!
    WBL i already thought of...i was wondering if anyone knew anybody knew of anyone else...maybe even unsecured for super clean paper...

I think i can sell the guy on a weekly but either way, Id like to have that option in my back pocket

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JSL23 View Post
    WBL i already thought of...i was wondering if anyone knew anybody knew of anyone else...maybe even unsecured for super clean paper...

I think i can sell the guy on a weekly but either way, Id like to have that option in my back pocket
    Lending club and I heard Super G Funding does monthly although I don't know the truth behind it
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Simple search in this forum you should have your answer. Abbreviations: FudN,LC ,FC. If you don't know who they are and are not set up with them we cAn help. If you need to submit asap and don't have time to set up with a new lender we can work with you and still get you paid the same amount. We do a lot of business with term lenders.
    Email me or call
    bzuniga@omegafund.com
    720-279-4345
    Last edited by omegafund; 03-28-2015 at 01:03 AM.

Monthly

Funding circle and fundnation do monthly payments. Has to be super clean deal though with min 650 fico

LoanMe does a monthly program. It's technically a loan product that's monthly IO payments. They have a lot of restrictions per state and their commissions are low but they do all the work on the file. I've seen them fund some ugly stuff too