Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
Uhhhhh, not sure what you interpreted as being a dick. In fact, I'm pretty sure both posts I made here are more than generous for a forum where we are all essentially "in competition." What I was implying is that there are a ton of sales reps in this space so I was jokingly trying to tell YOU there is nothing to see here and to just keep on walking, I even said "on a serious note" right after that. But, in all honesty, I welcome the growth of this industry and the competitors I encounter (most days).

On a separate note, I am thrilled I could offer sage advice from my years of experience to someone who seems like they didnt deserve it in the first place. Even if I was trying to be a dick, you are going to have to be more thick skinned to make it in this industry.
Here here!!! 100% if you dont have stone skin, you will either let the express 2 train run you over or cry yourself to sleep at night...

As for boarding with funders, I think its better to have (in the beginning) 2 or 3 for each type of deal (good, bad and ugly) and see who will give you the most favorable pricing/dollar amounts just to weed out those funders that will offer 1.55 factors while the other guys are doing a 1.42 all day for the same ugly file. Funding Pro, I am sure you know of whom I speak... :/