Quote Originally Posted by mbradford101 View Post

Oh, by the way, funding pro, I'm new here... but I wondered from your post above if you truly are a dick, or maybe just having a bad day. So I looked at your profile and saw your other recent posts, and it appears you truly are a dick. So please butt out if you don't want to offer advice. This is a forum where these kinds of questions are meant to be posted. So even as a newbie, I don't believe asking legitimate questions like this is something you should come along and say, "Hey everybody, Don't waste your time here, Ignore this stupid post," which is essentially what you said. Other newbies will likely find this thread in the future, and could benefit from it (as I will), if good answers and advice are shared from people who are experienced at selling MCAs. No offense is intended, but I don't appreciate being treated like a village idiot asking a stupid question when I know the question is legit.

-----
I don't think he was being a dick at all, but more honest and blatant than someone else might have been.

Cold Calling or Door-to-Door will get you deals, but you will put in 10-20 times the work for the same results.

I agree with the above posts. Now is not the time to come in brand new and go at it alone. You will be eaten for lunch. Your best bet is to go work for an established ISO for a while and go through the actual process on 10-20 deals first to get your beak wet.