I'm more curious than anything else so I thought I would post a poll. I used to go on The Green Sheet forums all the time as both a contributor and to hear industry experts opinions on what is going on in the credit card space. I just realized I probably haven't visited those forums in about 6-12 months. I feel like we are so far past being an ancillary product to the credit card industry and am a little in awe of how far we have come. I remember in the early days when there were certain ISO's, super-ISO's and even actual processors that snubbed their noses at our business, refusing to set up split funding let alone even marketing to their customers for financing. For those that embraced the movement a lot have been open minded enough to reap the benefits, becoming funders or brokers of MCA/business loans and I hope that they look back and see that they made a good business decision at that time. For those that sneered at me at trade shows, thought they were better than me, or even what I was doing was wrong based on "what they heard" I wish them well and will still smile and be polite as I did back then.