I agree with John....there's a tipping point where client resentment may result in regulatory scrutiny, and of course that would be bad for business. The only person to say much thus far is Rahm Emmanuel, and any thinking person would look at that guy and think he's looking for a donation from any MCA business organizations. Beyond that, our presidente is invested in maintaining the appearance that he does a great job at literally everything, so an admission of difficult circumstances for small business can actually be painted as HIS failure. Yes, this is my thinking on this - anything that involves the words 'regulatory' and 'finance' must also involve 'politics'. If you don't believe that, perhaps you should review the career of Jon S Corzine, which teaches us that no financial crime is actually punishable so long as you've made the appropriate political donations and are willing to give 0 a taste of the profits. Sad situation, but I don't see a breath of regulatory interest until we change administrations.