Gibraltar Business Capital announces ** GIBRALTAR CAPITAL ADVANCE! **
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 20

We Are Pleased to Announce Gibraltar Capital Advance !

Gibraltar Capital Advance, GCA, is the merchant cash advance division of Gibraltar Business Capital an asset based lender, with offices in Northbrook Illinois. GCA has positioned itself in the LARGE Premium, low factor, long term cash advance marketplace. Our advances are not loans and are not personally guaranteed except for fraud and miss-reps.

GCA offers merchant cash advances to any quality, viable business except, adult entertainment and firearms. Our fast, creative, common sense approvals look to the nature and health of the business more than the owner’s personal credit. Criteria such as time in business, location, products or services sold, annual sales volume and most importantly the use for the advanced
    funds are paramount to our decisions. Our product may be offered as an advance line of credit up to the maximum approved advance allowing the merchant the flexibility to take advances, if, as and when needed.

Our experience with asset based lending, providing lines of credit and refinancing a business’
    existing lender gives us a comfort level to refinance existing cash advances without regard to the
    50% rule. If we are able to extend the term and lower the factor thus improving the merchant’s cash flow, we believe that refinancing an existing cash advance is an excellent use of funds.

Our buy rates start at 1.12. We will be partnering with a select few ISOs who will have the flexibility through our net buy rates to structure their deals and earn commissions up to 14% of the funded amount.

Please Contact me at: dladd@gibraltarca.com 631-742-8800

Banned Reputation points: 123

Wow this is crazy. Good luck, could be a big hit or crash and burn.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Duncan's new spot?

Yep !

I like Large, Premium Deals !

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Not to attack the OP since there have been many of these lately, but isnt there a seperate section of this forum for self promotion? I appreciate learning about new companies out there doing new things, but if there is a designated section for that, keep it there. Why else are sponsors paying money to sponsor this site?

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
    Not to attack the OP since there have been many of these lately, but isnt there a seperate section of this forum for self promotion? I appreciate learning about new companies out there doing new things, but if there is a designated section for that, keep it there. Why else are sponsors paying money to sponsor this site?
    A fair question. Normally this post would get moved to a different section, but I personally interpreted this post as Duncan Ladd letting people know that he has just moved to a new company. He just really did it in a very roundabout indirect self-promotional way . I think we'll let this one slide but anything else similar will get moved down to the Promotions section.

I know everyone so badly wants to post in the MCA category since it's the most happening one, but you are right funding-pro it's not for self-promotion.

Guys,

I am relatively new on this site and have noticed a few similar posts. I made a mistake!
    I apologize and it will not happen again...
    Thanks for understanding..

Duncan