can capital 36 month terms?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

can capital 36 month terms?

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else heard of can capital doing 36 month deals recently? I don't have much experience with can, but I have heard from 2 separate merchants who said they have 3 year deals through them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1538

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFunds View Post
    Just out of curiosity, has anyone else heard of can capital doing 36 month deals recently? I don't have much experience with can, but I have heard from 2 separate merchants who said they have 3 year deals through them.
    We do significant business with CAN and I havent seen or heard anything from CAN over 24 months on the new or renewal side. And so far this year they havent been throwing out the 24 month offers very frequently with new deals.

In all honesty - even when i'm offered 20-24 month deals, I dont see the merchants jumping on them too often. You have to figure that they would need to wait an entire year before they would be able to access more capital.

Member Reputation points: 528

Saw a 36 month CAN deal a few weeks ago in which CAN had bought some paper from another lender that had originally done a 36 month deal for a merchant.

I had heard a medical vertical sales partner was getting 36 mo offers for their business but not sure if that's still in place or how that worked out. I concur with mcg above that most merchants want addtl cash sooner than later and the longer terms lead to stacking since they cannot obtain addtl cash sooner. Not everytime as longer terms are great for a fixed repayment model but you do see some issues with it. These longer terms are for the loans not cash advances -

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

36 month?! That's crazy. Glad to hear someone is doing it...

Longest term I've funded with CAN is 24-month for a franchise restaurant.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 1719

I'd like to know if that's an option so I can speak it, but I'm not looking for merchants who are'nt going to renew on a shorter timeframe. Sure, we'll offer you a seven year deal, and then we'll see you in seven years.