Who Are The Best A,B,C Paper Funders InThe MCA Industry With The Best Points?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

please reply with contact name, type of paper funder likes to see , best points ...

thanx,
    iso loans ...

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

Should we cold call for you also???

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Why don't you send me your paper, and I will tell you if it is A, B or C?

Quote Originally Posted by drizzle View Post
    should we cold call for you also???
    "drizzle "do you ever have anything positive to write about any thread or comment made on this forum ???? Its getting a little old

I would have to agree with his sarcasm here, as this sort of question from a brand new Jack is kind of pointless and silly. Might as well have some fun with it

CHAMBO ,I AGREE BUT IF YOU CHECK HIS THREADS AND HIS POSTS ITS ALL NEGATIVE ALL THE TIME IT GETS A BIT OLD ,,,

AS FOR THIS THREAD I THINK HE SHOULD GENERATE LEADS SEND THEM MY WAY AND ILL DO ALL THE WORK FROM GETTING THEM APPROVED TO CLOSING THEM AND PAY HIM A COMMISSION . "ISOLOANS" IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SOMETHING LIKE THIS PM ME OR CALL ME

Joe
    Wall Street Funding
    646-545-3158
    Joe@wallfunding.com
    www.wallfunding.com

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Can't disagree with them on this. I am for everyone getting along but sometimes that is just not possible. If you dont have bank relationships, and dont know where to send deals then you should go work for someone who will train you rather then open your own company and spend months making mistakes and wasting money. If your not willing to do that then at least partner with a more established ISO to help you fund your deals while you learn. To come on here and think you are going to figure this industry by asking a couple of questions, then you gotta be nuts and sarcasm is warranted
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

I don't mind him asking, we don't even know if has his own shop or if he is an employee at a broker shop and is looking to expand their business, Isoloans I do hope you understand posts like these kind of kill your credibility on this forum, and you're asking for people to just give away who they are working with, why not post and say "Hey, what company do you work for and what separates you from the competition?" I feel like that will get you a warmer response then you can contact them and ask about a partnership with them. Good luck though!

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

A wise man once said, "You get more with honey than vinegar." Yes it is comical to be sarcastic to the new guy but it is just as easy to do this:

A - Can, On Deck, MCC
    B- Golden Pear, Lendini, Everest
    C- Yellowstone, Pearl, Wall

Happy hunting newb
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Sponsor Reputation points: 10

1st Global Capital can also assist you with all type of paper. We fund up to $200k and go up to 7 months. We provide incentives to our ISO that fund with us and can pay from 8-12 points on certain deals... Try us out

Omayra
    1st Global Capital Financial Services
    305-504-8863
    Last edited by omayradj; 03-10-2015 at 08:43 AM.

jotucker1983
    Threads like these always have tripped me out as well lol. The guy asks, "So how do you generate your leads?" Or, "So what lenders should I partner with to get a higher closing rate?" Or, "So what vendors do you use to market your services?" "Who are the best A Paper lenders?" "Who are the best High Risk lenders?" "How do you finance your office?"

I don't know if it's just being green or if the guy is just being flat out disrespectful, but I know for me personally I had to learn the industry inside and out through actually working within it. There wasn't a forum or a group of "experts" I could go and ask my questions that laid out everything clear for me to jump in, start selling and taking money off their table.

It would beg the question, why in the world are you asking your competition how to compete with them? You have Internet access like everybody else does, you can pull up Direct Lenders' just like everybody else can, you can do individual research on those Lenders (just like everybody else can). How about you answer your own questions and only bring business planning questions to individuals/companies you are actually partnered with, rather than to people you technically are competing with?

MedDirect for healthcare related funding and lines of credit.

Contact info in signature.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Sign-up with Cresthill Capital and receive "Double Digit" commissions, that's RIGHT!! (new 2015 structure!). same on renewals!!

we specialize is funding B/C/D paper/construction/home based/logistics/trucking/insurance agencies/ . we also have a micro-funding-program (less invasive underwriting model) making aggressive offers from 2K and up (CA. minimum 5k).

Fast underwriting with fewest stips commissions paid Tuesday and Thursday

bizdev@cresthillcapital.com

Me too! Spam spam spam me too!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

lol
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Me too! Spam spam spam me too!!!!

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

I'm inclined to believe that some of these unaware "newbie" posters are not actually clueless ISOs. Don't be surprised if some of them are really investment bankers trying to fill in data for their pitchbooks.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    I'm inclined to believe that some of these unaware "newbie" posters are not actually clueless ISOs. Don't be surprised if some of them are really investment bankers trying to fill in data for their pitchbooks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Threads like these always have tripped me out as well lol. The guy asks, "So how do you generate your leads?" Or, "So what lenders should I partner with to get a higher closing rate?" Or, "So what vendors do you use to market your services?" "Who are the best A Paper lenders?" "Who are the best High Risk lenders?" "How do you finance your office?"

I don't know if it's just being green or if the guy is just being flat out disrespectful, but I know for me personally I had to learn the industry inside and out through actually working within it. There wasn't a forum or a group of "experts" I could go and ask my questions that laid out everything clear for me to jump in, start selling and taking money off their table.

It would beg the question, why in the world are you asking your competition how to compete with them? You have Internet access like everybody else does, you can pull up Direct Lenders' just like everybody else can, you can do individual research on those Lenders (just like everybody else can). How about you answer your own questions and only bring business planning questions to individuals/companies you are actually partnered with, rather than to people you technically are competing with?
    If you are just starting out in this industry, completely clueless, it would be hard to figure out what lenders are good and which are bad simply by using google. 95% of ISO shops websites advertise themselves as direct lenders. Ton's of ISO's pretend to be lenders to get free deals from newbies. Telling some guy a list of a few companies is not going to eat into my profit so I don't mind. There also is a chance that they do grow and put more money in the lenders pockets which is good for everyone involved. However, when it comes to lead sources that is a completely different story....find that on your own kiddos
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Smart business funding just funded a few deals with them Anthony great guy and very quick

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Anthony Collins, used to be at Pearl?

Bravo oakwoodfsg.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Do you think a business grossing some 900k can stay in business with 450k of debt?

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Finally, someone complains about the PC bullies on the forum! You'd think admin would admonish them. Drippy is always doing crap like that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Go to Sean's other site Debanked and look up the top funders. There's a reason they're top.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

I'm disappointed John. I thoyght by now you could read my mind.